Rune Factory 4 Q&a

Discussion in 'Rune Factory Series' started by sorenman1, Oct 26, 2013.

1. sorenman1

sorenman1 New Member

I figure it would be a good idea to set this up so if anyone has any question there is a place to ask instead of creating quite a cluster on here.

2. dwang

dwang New Member

Does xseed want bug reports? Becase I saw a translation error during the fishing frenzy tournament the character Margaret when in the group of other characters in front of the palace sometimes says a line of untranslated dialoge instead of "Hmm...".

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

We're well aware of that. Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it -- too late to fix. :(

-Tom

4. JohnsonJohnson

JohnsonJohnson New Member

Is there a way to cancel or circumvent Town Events?

I was doing the "Shiny Memories" town event, and seem to have hit a fatal bug. The next step in the event is for Xiao Pai to appear at my house for a cutscene, but instead she's gotten 'stuck.' She will only stand in the Hotel lobby all day, everyday, and cannot be moved, nor added to a party. Since she refuses to leave that spot, the event cannot be triggered. Since the Town Event can't complete, I can't get any more Town Events, and my 60 hour game has become impossible to complete.

Is there any way to circumvent or cancel the event? I would really rather not lose 60+ hours having to restart the whole game.

5. flarecde

flarecde Member

Is time as critical in this game as in, say, an Atelier game? Or can I relax and do whatever I feel like on a day without feeling like if I didn't maximize my day I'll be kicking myself later?

6. shymel

shymel New Member

Much more relaxed about timing. I don't there are any events or anything that have to be trigged on a certain day.

7. flarecde

flarecde Member

Awesome. So if I feel like fishing for a day, no worries! Thanks!

8. Chronoforce

Chronoforce New Member

Does Xseed plan to make new print of Rune Factory 4?

9. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I haven't bought it yet, but I am concerned if a second print will get issued, just because of the whole Neverland-Europe thing.

10. Tsuko85

Tsuko85 New Member

How do you get the 3rd story arc to start?

11. sorenman1

sorenman1 New Member

Beat the first two arcs then you need to trigger a town event called "Memories" and the third arc will begin.

12. Devinlittle

Devinlittle New Member