Rune Factory 4 - Im In A Hurry!

Discussion in 'Rune Factory Series' started by XXXCaimie, Feb 23, 2014.

1. XXXCaimie

XXXCaimie New Member

I Guess I am to much in a hurry to wait for a reply in the other forums, so please help me With this ! As you know, the European release of the Rune Factory 4 game have been cancelled. That is really a shame, because me and many others was looking forward to playing it. Still I won't give up, or wait any longer.My 3Ds has region Lock, so i Guess it is out of use right now. If I order the game from North Amerika, and buy a North american 3ds .at the same time, will i be able to play the game? if so, can any one of you please give me a link where i can buy these? Thanks anyway :)

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

A North American 3DS will indeed be able to play the game, but that's an awful lot of money to spend just for one title!

If you're really serious about this, though, you should be able to order a US model 3DS from most import gaming sites like http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-188-49-en.html -- though I have no idea what their policies are for shipping to Europe.

-Tom

3. echo78

echo78 New Member

4. Wyrdwad

I'm not certain they ship video game products to Europe. I know Amazon Japan doesn't ship any "interactive software" products to the U.S. -- you'll be able to add them to your cart, but when you go to checkout, you'll get a notice saying that some of the items in your cart are unavailable in your country.

I assumed this was the same for other countries as well, but European citizens who've imported would know better than I on that count.

-Tom

5. Veleskola

Veleskola New Member

This is true of Amazon JP which means I had to use a proxy service to order my copy TiTs the 3rd. But Amazon Us and Canada do ship to some parts of Europe and other parts of the world. My Celceta LE pre-order was on Amazon.Us but I changed it to VideoGamesPlus because it's cheaper. Amazon by defualt charges you the custom fees straight the way. So there's no chance you won't get them with Amazon.

6. XXXCaimie

XXXCaimie New Member

I don't know about this stuff though... I live in Norway, and I bought rune factory 3 at gamestop in norway, does that mean that they can ship it here ?

7. Wyrdwad

No, Rune Factory 3 was actually released in EU by Rising Star Games, whereas Rune Factory 4 has not been. GameStop only deals in domestic video games, so if you're looking to buy something internationally, you pretty much need to buy online -- or find a local specialty store that deals in imports.

-Tom

8. CaimieXXX

CaimieXXX New Member

Well I understood that much, but what I mean is that is there some parts in Canada/USA that will ship Rune Factory 4 online to Norway? Is that possible? If so, can you please send me a link of where I can by it - online???

9. Wyrdwad

That's the thing -- I don't actually know of any that FOR SURE will ship to Norway. Amazon US might, and Play-Asia might, but I've never tried shipping to Norway from either site, so I can't say for sure.

If you try ordering from either, though, you can find out. If they're unable to ship to Europe, they'll let you know -- you won't be able to finalize the order unless you're able to receive it.

-Tom