Rune Factory 4 Cancelled For Europe

Discussion in 'Rune Factory Series' started by Shizukari, Jan 20, 2014.

1. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Is it possible to change the name of this thread? Cause now, there's light at the end of this darkness tunnel. lol

2. BenoitRen

BenoitRen Member

Awesome! Thanks for your answer! I'll be buying this... after I get through Rune Factory 2 and 3.

(Now if only Aksys and NISAinEurope could answer my query about Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!!...)

3. muurr

muurr New Member

Although I am totally stoked for the Australian release in the eShop (and love you guys so much right now), is there any chance that RF4 will come in physical form?

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Only if you import the NA version (and an NA 3DS). XSEED doesn't have distribution rights for physical products (or well, however that works) which is why titles like Senran Kagura were done by Zen for PAL.

5. muurr

muurr New Member

Ohh, I see... Ah well! As long as it's coming, I am pumped!

Thanks for clearing that up!

6. BenoitRen

BenoitRen Member

Anyone bought this yet? Personally, I haven't even started on my 3DS catalog, so...

Thread topic also still needs adjusting.

7. YvoCaro

YvoCaro New Member

I played the American version, and it's an awesome game. I think the best of the series! It'll give you hours and hours of gameplay!

8. LinksFantasy

LinksFantasy New Member

Any chance of a pal e'shop sale of this game in the near future? I Know it's well worth the asking price but a discount would be instabuy as I need another sim after Animal Crossing and Fantasy Life.

9. akito666

akito666 New Member

I finally bought the game and at full price too.

I waited too long. I kept on hoping the price would drop, drop, drop but in the end, I realized that game prices are on the rise, rise, rise and so, this game's full price is actually half price of most games I have been buying in the recent months.

I will play it tomorrow!!

10. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

It was actually on sale last week, 30% off.
    I bought it then.
    It was a mistake. Now worrying about my turnip farming.