Response To: Question About The Use Of The Term "weeaboo"

Discussion in 'Mostly Harmless (Serious Discussion)' started by Steba, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Steba

Steba New Member

Don't I remember saying that I don't like My Little Pony in my post? (Read the underlined and bolded statement in red.)

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

MLP is a cartoon. I like some cartoons still. I like that show. Don't like it? Don't have to talk about it.

3. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

You also said you can like it. You're just afraid of not fitting in.

And yeah, if you don't like something, then don't talk about it. We can talk about anything if it doesn't break the rules of these forums.

4. SquatDingloid

SquatDingloid New Member

how the eff are you cool with mlp but want to obliterate anime, they're the same poop from different hemispheres u tool

5. Ammy175

I have 3 theories.

1: MLP doesn't have any kawaii tsundere moe desu desu stuff (to my limited knowledge).

2: MLP doesn't have nekkid animu gurls/a disturbing amount of fanservice.

3: It's created in the USA (i.e., not Japan), and so it's pure and perfectly fine to like. To hell with Japan!

6. Steba

Steba New Member

I only said that I am fine with "other people" liking MLP. Meaning people that are not me. Plus, I don't even remember saying that I wanted to obliterate anime or obliterate anything in general.
    I'm fine with "anyone" liking Anime/MLP as long as anyone doesn't rub it in my face or bash me for not liking it.

I will say this again: I don't like My Little Pony nor Anime/Manga/Jrpgs. I Never had, I still don't like it and I never will.
    And also to the people asking if I don't like them, then why am I talking about it? I am talking about it because it was brought up and I wanted to make things crystal clear that I don't like my friendship with you all being compared to My Little Pony. It is a huge disgrace to people who share very strong friendships with each other and/or other groups.

7. Ammy175

Oh wow, you went back and edited your offending post, so now we can't prove you said that you like MLP.

...Oh wait.

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag16/Amaterasu175/StebaPost2_zps55a3435c.png

Nice try. And since, even if you did edit the post that I screencapped, I think people would get suspicious if they saw that your post was edited right after you made a post saying "nope, I never said that".

You may not have explicitly said that, but the images you link to in your signature say otherwise.

Umm... The MLP part wasn't referring to us being friends.

8. Steba

Steba New Member

You screencapped my post... I also see that it's on photobucket. Well if you are going to use that proof to slander me, I will just have you know that Gruntchovski Von Veizatun will never believe it even if he sees it. He will just simply say: "The anime fans will do anything to destroy the bond between my comrade and me".

You know that Gruntchovski's Propaganda posters are fake and not meant to be taken to heart, right?

9. Ammy175

You deny its legitimacy, and yet you haven't edited the post that I screencapped and uploaded to my Photobucket to show you messed up.

And what's with this "Gruntchovski" person? Nobody's talking or trying to prove a point to him, we're doing that with you, and only you.

When you say things like

Then the legitimacy of your statement suddenly plummets. Plus, you've stated multiple times that you don't like anime fans and weeaboos, so when someone has links to images that are anti-anime/otaku in their signature, then you can't just say "oh, jk, lol".

10. Steba

Steba New Member

Alright, I get it. You have won the internet. Congratulations!

11. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

Guys...Stop it. Don't you both think it's enough?

Do not feed the troll is the most important rule on the internet. That guy =^ Just want to stear up trouble and it's so obivous it is sad. Provocating people isn't useful ever in life. So stop it.

12. Ammy175

Where else is there to go, anyway?

But yeah, I'm done with this troll now. And I hope everyone else is too.

13. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

Anywhere fun? Take it easy and go on another topic or read a book, watch something or play a good game ^_^

14. Ammy175

I meant with the conversation we were having. There's nothing to respond to.

And "take it easy" implies I was angry, upset, or something. For the record, I wasn't. I was enjoying exposing the flaws he was posting.

15. SquatDingloid

SquatDingloid New Member

steba u crasy

16. SquatDingloid

SquatDingloid New Member

ammy u crasy

17. Ammy175

We're all crasy.

18. Nikkle

Nikkle New Member

19. akito666

akito666 New Member

Late to the party.. What do we have here?

What's a wii-boo?? Is it a new Wii U accessory for Halloween??? :p

20. Steba

Steba New Member

If another user posts on this topic, I will request that Tom locks this topic the next time he is on the forums.