Response To: Question About The Use Of The Term "weeaboo"

Discussion in 'Mostly Harmless (Serious Discussion)' started by Steba, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Steba

Steba New Member

As of September 2nd, 2014, I have dropped the experiments. If I knew that I was "Flame Baiting", I would have stopped it sooner.

2. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

Um...ok?

3. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

It's a really funny looking word so I sometimes describe myself as one jokingly. If you're expecting massive outrage this is probably the wrong place.

4. SquatDingloid

SquatDingloid New Member

That is a very real name, I believe in it.

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Ivy hasn't made any threats though^^ That's how she plays with us on here. You only perceive it as such. We may be fans of things that not everyone on the internets likes, but we aren't a typical forum^^ It's clear you came to get a rise out of us, but unfortunately we do not work that way. A true experiment cannot generalize an entire population. We have given you nothing but kindness here :) Even though it looks like you try and start flame wars in plenty of posts and have deleted comments and try to poke Tom to get you banned or something.

Darn, I thought we had a new friend on here... You can still have fun with us if you drop the experiment or whatever and just have fun and interact with others on here. We really are a great group!

6. Steba

Steba New Member

Fine, I will drop the experiment! It's none of Gruntchovski's bees wax, anyway!

But Since I'am no longer an anime/manga/Jrpg fan anymore, I have a question: How do I delete my account?

7. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

You can't. It will remain here for all of time.

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Well you can always change your password to something you don't know and logout. I don't think we even have a "delete account" option...

But it's not like you need to like anime or whayever to be here. These types of forums have other talks, but we don't hate or play tricks on non fans. That's a big no-no... We don't purposely like getting people mad at us to prove something :(

As for the experiment, you need to realize with a fambase in the millions, you would need proper scentific procedure to conduct it. Needs a larger sample size, a control, a placebo. Even if it is a social experiment. Funding would be tough though...

9. Steba

Steba New Member

That means we're stuck with each other. I'm such a dumbass at times. But hey, I sure as hell got trolled royally on NISA's forums last year. I swear, though! Gruntchovski will hear nothing about this.

10. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

But but why try and do the same to us? Poke at the little forum that couldn't hurt a fly v_v You could always make a password you dont remember and logout. You don't need to be "stuck" here as you can go if you would like.
    But please, think about your actions... Wouldn't you rather be making friends on forums like we have with each other? Even if "filthy" games brought us together, heck we just met new people from it :)

11. Steba

Steba New Member

It's a long story. I've been treated like T total dirt on the NISA Forums. Is all I can say.

P.S. I didn't know what I was doing was flame baiting.

12. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yes but we aren't them and one person doesn't account for an entire group of millions.

13. Steba

Steba New Member

I'll stay, but if Tom sees this, I will be banned permanently. But... I am prepared to die for my leader Gruntchovski Von Veizatun.

General Grunt Von Veizatun

He's a gift from god

He had my family executed by the firing squad

Dictator of Transfatylvania

I love you, General Veizatun

If I don't then I'll be shot.

He's, brave and strong and wise

He's just as nice as Stalin, and he has laser eyes

I pledge my heart to thee

I love General Veizatun

Oppressor of you and me!

Brilliant General Veizatun

Protector of my Nation

He sends me to Siberia, For my Summer vacation!

Dictator of Transfatylvania

Hail to General Veizatun

Or he'll literally murder me!

These will probably be my last words on these forums...

14. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I still don't know why you think these things will get Tom to ban you though. Haven't had a chance to talk to him yet either^^

If you go bye bye and remember that not everyone in a fandom is a bad apple^^

15. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

Well I feel like I learned something today.

16. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I think we all did :) Being kind to one another can overcome anything!

17. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

feels like My Little Pony here?

18. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

The power of friendship really is magical.

19. Steba

Steba New Member

We can be friends, but I prefer that you guys refrain from comparing your Friendship with me to MLP because it's against my beliefs. It's okay for you all to be a brony/pegasister, however. But "I" don't like MLP.

20. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

How can you like something that's against your beliefs?

And so much for these being your last words, huh?