Redirecting The Xseedgames-Domain

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Erpy, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Erpy

Erpy Active Member

I noticed that www.xseedgames.com still points to the old site which in turn still points to the old/dead forum. Now that there's a new forum, it may be a good idea to redirect that domain to point to www.marvelous-usa.com. People still use XSeed over Marvelous, as far as I know. :)

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Yep, we are aware. That's something that'll probably get implemented next week (hopefully!). We just didn't have time to address it today. ;)

-Tom

3. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

I would be good because I only discovered about the new forums by visiting the forums of another game company.

4. Retishi

Retishi XSEED admin

K, the forums link from the xseedgames.com site should point to here now.

5. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

On a related note, if it's possible, it'd be nice to update the old message board's unavailability message from "Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.
    We will be back soon..." to direct visitors to the current link since some who bookmark the boards might be caught offguard without the newsletter/Facebook/whatever notifications. The old boards may be hosed, but the bookmark still works and the URL still can be reached via a search engine.

6. Takao

Takao New Member

Yeah, I thought the forums were still dead because I was checking the old one. I wasn't aware of the relaunch.