Recent Video Game Purchases

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

I will have to see if anyone I want got reprinted then.

2. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Well, plus side, I had a $26 Target GC... so, I only spent about $17 on cardboard today. Going to make my way through Zelda again, and gonna eventually go for the end of Champion's Ballad.

Sagadego likes this.
  3. Sagadego

Sagadego Member

[​IMG]

my full amazon order came in today!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019 at 7:33 PM
  4. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Picked up a copy on No Man's Sky for $6. Heard it was getting a VR mode this summer, and really didn't want it physically, but I flat out refuse to pay anything over $15, and digital they still want $60? Sooo cheapo used copy it is. Never played back in the day, had strong assumptions it would come out underwhelming or unfinished, and it seemed to be both! However, I've heard the updates made it a lot better, soooo we'll see.

Sagadego likes this.
  5. banballow

Target had the Xenoblade 2 Expansion on sale this week for $20, so...
    ... about time I picked that up.

Sagadego likes this.
  6. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

One Fighters Pass for Smash Ultimate get.

Sagadego likes this.
  7. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

I noticed that Best Buy, GameStop Online, and New Egg, are sold out of Cold Steel PS4 Decisive Edition here in the US (or dropped the item listing completely in new eggs case) and I am trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger on it before its gone.

8. banballow

So, they started getting games ready to go at GameStop tonight, about 8:45? One of the employees behind the register, "Think anybody will show up for Switch?".
    It feels good being the first person in line...
    [​IMG]
    ... I was slightly surprised to find somebody a few people behind me picking up the Switch version as well.

Edit: Ah, I also got a package from Amazon today. Replacement head strap for a HTC Vive. Also picked up a pack of cable ties from Ace Hardware...
    [​IMG]
    ... I am ready for Zelda.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019 at 4:45 AM