Recent Video Game Purchases

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Weird, I kinda prefer playing RPGs or games with a lot of grinding on a smaller screen, not sure why. X3

2. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

I see, I recently remedied that issue by buying a Steam Link which allows me to output my PC screen/Steam interface to my TV and has blue tooth connectivity for the PS4 controller and it was only $10.50 shipped over black friday so I can basically play Berseria like I would have on PS4. Not sure when i will get around to playing that game just yet, im drowning in games to play atm. x3

large land scape games like Tales of Zesti and Bersi I think look best on a big flat screen, but maybe its easier on the eyes having to do grindy tasks on a smaller screen.

3. zerokid2

zerokid2 Member

eshop card and travis strikes again.

4. banballow

banballow Active Member

Got a copy of My Hero One's Justice with a GS Gift Card I received for Christmas.
    Also got a copy of Civilization VI as a gift. Just got finished playing maybe an hour and a half, and I have no clue what the heck I'm doing. It's hilarious though, due to the fact I have no clue what I'm doing.

5. AnimeGamer183

Welp, I have been active on some Twitch Streamers Discords lately, and there was a HUGE Steam Code Giveaway in one of them and I scored about 5 or 6 games, INCLUDING MGSV Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain (if anyone wants these 2 codes HMU because I may not use them), Resident Evil Revelations which I already activated, and one person was extremely nice and said who ever added them first he would gift a game from our wish lists if it was under $10 so I got Fable Anniversary from them. What a generous Christmas Eve this has been!

edit - I got another code after that for Resident Evil 4 O__O

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    Kikki likes this.
  6. Sagadego

Sagadego Member

[​IMG]
    smash, roku and undertale before xmas, rest including amazon gift card are presents. bought 4 switch games already, will be here Friday

7. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Picked up a PS4 Pro with my work bonus, figured I'd upgrade my standard. No real reason to, but it meant I got to give my old PS4 to a buddy who lives in Chicago (I'm in St. Louis so we never see one another) and now we can game together all the time! So real excited about that. Also picked up Hitman 2 from the PS Store sale, half off wasn't too bad! Loved the first, so wanted 2 but didn't want to pay the full $60 price tag since that's a lot of money!

8. DustyStarr

I got Dark Souls Remastered and Katamari Reroll (both Switch) as Christmas gifts this year. :3

I also think I have found a very rare GC game for a cheap price... I am going to wait until I actually have it before I feel good, but hopefully it will sit snugly next to my sealed copy of Gotcha Force. X3

9. AnimeGamer183

[​IMG]

Kind of a gaming purchase, kind of not. True enough I will be able to game until the cows come home with this baby, but gaming is honestly second priority as I actually got it so my video editing software will perform buttery smooth and it is... I can get on with alot more projects now with out much hurdle, its great!

10. DustyStarr

My cheapo rare find:
    [​IMG]

...Only problem is it is obviously a reseal... I don't want to just turn it back in it was an awesome deal, a little hmm they lied to me though. X3 Might ask for a small partial refund.

11. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Do not eat the cubes.

12. DustyStarr

Imma do what I want!

13. AnimeGamer183

Not exactly a purchase but more of an update. So tomorrow is the last day to make changes to any of the Shenmue 3 kickstarter information so I just changed my digital copy from PS4 to Steam seeing as my recently tuned PC is more than up to the task of playing it, plus I will have all the PC options to have the ultimate Shenmue 3 experience. (I am getting physical copies on PS4 and PC anyway, I just bought 1 of each + a digital when I originally backed the KS)

14. banballow

banballow Active Member

I bought this game on Steam, kind of weird...
    ... some guy running around in his underwear pushing a bunch of blocks around, then climbing on them. Indie games are so weird now.

15. DustyStarr

Finally a missing piece of my Zelda collection!

[​IMG]

Part of me almost wants to collect JapaneseGC games I love their boxes.

16. DustyStarr

Bowser's Inside Story came today..... honestly I totally forgot I even ordered that game... I used a giftcard on it and had the Prime Discount so that is good, but honestly that is a game I probably would have canceled otherwise, January already has a lot of cool releases, and I got a lot of GC games coming. X3 Plus I have a certain Sega Saturn game coming...

17. DustyStarr

1/2 of the big lot I got, plus another game thrown in there. Sorry for the horrible photo, potato phone mixed with my house's horrible lighting.

[​IMG]

F Zero has an obliterated case with a bad printer paper cover, but disc is really good weirdly, was free
    Muramasa has a bleached cover I think, but also free, as was Mario and Wario which were complete and good
    MMX I specifically traded for, I got a good deal, but there is no manual sadly.

18. KlausRealta

KlausRealta Well-Known Member

Is that the real disc and cover art for Panzer Dragoon Saga, @DustyStarr ?

19. DustyStarr

@KlausRealta Perhaaaaaaapppppsssssssssss :3

Naw it's not,the discs were made by a homie of mine and the cover art and box gotten from someone on the internet fora few dollars. It looks pretty slick though; I have a Pseudo Saturn acomin so I can play it. :3 I own the Japanese version so I figure taking some clean ROMs that were offered to me and put on a disc without the exchange of money is no huge deal. X3 I forget do you own the real thing?

20. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Muramasa is so goooood. I did like it more on the Vita, but the Wii version is still dope and looks good on the shelf! :)