Recent Video Game Purchases

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Ooof still waiting on mine to come in. I spoiled myself and went for the PAX variant too. Alas, only the PAX variant has even started shipping.

2. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Well, we can't let a little thing like moon runes get in the way of a good time, can we?...
    [​IMG]

3. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Did that game finally come out?

4. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

I don't know that it's the full game, but I did see a trailer where they announced that they've switched engines.

5. banballow

As far as I'm aware, it's just the first Chapter. It was only like $8, so I can live with that...

... or die in horrific and grotesque manners, given the source material.

6. banballow

Don't think I ever posted this yesterday, but I ordered a few soundtracks from Amazon JP...

Deemo Song Collection
    Deemo Song Collection Vol. 2
    VOEZ Concept Soundtrack - Colorful Voice

... I'm kind of cracking a grin tonight, because Amazon JP just sent me an email, "based on your recent activity", and they're recommending the VOEZ album. Yeah, hard to figure out that I was wanting that one, eh?

7. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

On ordering from Amazon.jp, is shipping like crazy high?

8. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

What I did not buy - not intentionally, mind you - Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online LE. Apparently sold out...19 hours ago. D'oh. Still don't know how I missed doing this. Sigh. Oh well, who really needs all that useless crap they throw in there.................

9. banballow

I've found it to be pretty reasonable, especially if you're ordering multiple items. It's somewhere in the neighborhood of $9-11 for the first item, and then around $2 each additional item. Generally takes about 2-3 days to make it to me. The shipping for this particular order was only about $15.

[​IMG]

10. zerokid2

zerokid2 Member

While i wait for the switch revision/price drop, i pre ordered XC2 and finished paying of ultra sun.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  11. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel any better I had a chance to order that LE and passed on it. I didn't really see anything in there that I had to have, and now I can wait to get the game on sale eventually. I do still plan on getting the CE for the mainline Neptunia games and for that Death re: Quest game or whatever it's called.

12. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Cuphead.

Probably gonna stream it sometime in the middle of the week, just cuz it seems like such an interesting game.

13. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

It took less than a month for Mary Skelter LE to arrive, I was lucky this time.

14. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Picked up my Koopa and Goomba Amiibo last night. Apparently my GS only got a couple in -_- I figured they would ya know, send out a few more than that! Amiibo are slowing down though...

15. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Well did not expect that... Yesterday I picked up Panzer Dragoon II Zweii :x Price wasn't bad, copy was in great condition (disc looked untouched). Also got a copy of Mortal Kombat: Deception - Mileena edition (with the card included and slip cover!) and King of Fighters 2002-2003. Just need the Raiden edition of MKD, and to find the metal card for Scorpion, and then I have the whole set!

16. banballow

[​IMG]
    BAM!! I love the second Deemo soundtrack. The case is a sort of fold out cardboard style, and one section has a little popup. So nice. :D

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

...is VideoGamesPlus' site broken for anyone else? I can't seem to sign in or anything. Decided to get White Day w/CD finally, but I can't even get the site to work on anything :(

18. banballow

Amazon had Minecraft: Story Mode down to just over $17 for the Switch. Had been waiting on a good deal for that one, so I jumped on it.

19. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Well after trying s million times, my White Day order finally got processed... Via Paypal of course, cause slong with their site build, their security for card numbers are awful :/

20. banballow

... Switch's reign of terror over my wallet continues.
    First off, this showed up yesterday...
    [​IMG]
    ... and like I said above, I ordered Minecraft: Story Mode. Don't believe I mentioned it yet, but I ordered the Xenoblade 2 LE. In the next two weeks, of course there's both Nights of Azure 2 and Super Mario Odyssey. AND!!... I just ordered two Switch games from Amazon UK. One that releases on Oct 20, and one that releases Dec 1. Have received confirmation from both the game and publisher's twitter accounts that there will be no physical copy in the US, so I'm good with spending a little extra to secure them. Syberia I & II. Now I'm just waiting for Super Mario Odyssey to release so I can get me another $15 in Reward Certs, then I'm probably gonna order Skyrim.