Recent Video Game Purchases

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. AttentionDeficitGuy

AttentionDeficitGuy Well-Known Member

I also got me a copy of Arcanum Unbounded! Haven't cracked it open yet, though - I've been reading a bunch of other stuff lately.

2. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Don't encourage me. X3 But I'm sorry to hear. :( I can't imagine how hard retail must be right now. If you need to vent I'm always open. :3

Always wanted to play Trace memory but want a complete copy... maybe I will settle for a cart only from gamestop at some point...

3. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I haven't read it yet either. Still need to read The Bands of Mourning first. I've heard one of the Mistborn stories in the collection shouldn't be read until after that book.

4. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    ... mah hand, take it!!

5. DustyStarr

But complete copies are so spendy. X3 And for some reason I have a feeling this game will pull a Layton 2 and need the manual. X3 Think Hotel Dusk might have done that too.

6. banballow

*Scratches head*
    ... spendy? They were pretty cheap around here back when they announced Another Code R. I snagged several of them.
    Now then...
    [​IMG]
    ... take mah hand!!
    PM me. ;)

7. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

That is so weird. I had no idea what you were talking about until you showed the cover, since we got the proper name for the game over here in PAL-land, Another Code. XD

8. banballow

I've never understood why they changed the name. All I know, is that it's one of my favorite games, period.

9. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

I really enjoyed it too. Was one of the first DS games I bought of that style.

I picked up Sara is Missing, and finished it about twenty or so minutes later. Its... pretty much a 15 minute demo for what could be done with smart phone concept. Its pretty well done for what it is, with a minor amount of replayability.

10. banballow

... just realized that Mangagamer was having a big sale. Threw more cash toward the Supipara fundraiser, by ordering eden* and Supipara Ch 1 again. I will never, ever ever... ever run out of keys for eden*. Ever. My collection of keys shall only continue to grow, until either all of Supipara is released, or they release a hardcopy of it. Either one.

11. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

Supipara ch1 was so good ; ; Not being able to see how things actually played out at the end really hit home too. Really hoping we get more one day.

12. papa box

papa box Member

[​IMG]

will i finish any of these??? or even start any?! probably not!!!!

13. papa box

papa box Member

i rented deus ex and got to the very end wo finishing but i would start it over, except i wouldnt, i am not playing any of these idk why i buy things!!!

14. DustyStarr

Lobsters :3

15. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

[​IMG]

Took advantage of a coupon I had and the GameStop B2G1 pre-owned deal to get pic related. I also ordered Ori & the Blind Forest Definitive Edition and ReCore for my Xbone, and took advantage of free shipping at Fangamer to order the Shovel Knight Vita physical.

16. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

And of course, the unfortunate thing about buying UMvC3 being that with Capcom having lost the Marvel license (again) you can't get any of the DLC for it!

17. banballow

[​IMG]
    ... need to decide what to do with my XL now. On the one hand, $100 credit at GS. I could get some more Steam moneys, and clear out a good chunk of my Wishlist while the current sale is going.
    On the other hand. Izuna looking so fine. Think I might just keep it after all.
    ... but $100...

18. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

I found out that my local GameStop had a copy of Lost Odyssey, so I decided to pick it up. It didn't have the original case, but all the discs are in prime condition so I'll just scour eBay for a replacement case+manual later. I decided to grab Sunset Overdrive to get The Order for free... doubt it'll be good, but probably worth playing at least once.

Also got Titanfall 2 from the flash sale. I was thinking about picking it up but had passed since I assumed none of my friends had picked it up, but then I got word that 3 of the folks in my group got the PS4 version so I bit on it. I'm already liking it a lot!

19. banballow

Nintendo shipped out my Splatoon Cover Plates. (Yay!)
    Nintendo shipped out my Splatoon Cover Plates, via UPS Mail Innovations. (Boo!)

20. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Might want to go through that one ASAP. There's no guarantee all those discs work. I had to do multiple returns of individual bad discs before I got a "working" copy.