Recent Video Game Purchases

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by VongolaGearX, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

I would've waited until they finished doing their 7 days of reveals ^^;

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Wait, what??

3. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I picked up Resident Evil Origins Collection and World Of Final Fantasy.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I saw the thingie of the week of reveals... somehow I missed it, being busy :x Well, guess I'll wait till the end of the week and make another order!

5. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

I got a PS4 Pro. My younger son has been dying to play Destiny with me, now we can finally play online together at home. Plus I wanted a PS4 with a hard drive bigger than 500 GB.

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

How does it look? Can you really tell the difference in graphics quality?

7. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

I don't have a 4K TV yet, so I can't actually tell a difference with the visuals. Haven't been playing the most hardware-demanding games ever, so I can't tell too much of a difference there either.

The one thing I can tell is that the Pro seems to maintain my internet connection better than my other consoles. I have Time Warner, my internet integrity is horrendous.

8. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Pro seems to be a bit underwhelming unless you have both a 4K TV and a release that's truly optimized for it. I can definitely relate to the bigger HDD, though. D:

9. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Classic Resi action! Can't wait to buy it when it comes down in price just for collection. Kinda wanna get the PS4 versions of 4-6 too.

10. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

It's down to $30 now, so I paid $24 for it with the Best Buy discount. I have all of the PS4 games now: Origins, 4, 5, and 6. I got 5 and 6 on super sale--only paid $12 for them.

11. DustyStarr

What about Revelations 2?

12. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Apparently my Root Letter came in today (the actual one this time!) Surprised since they said it would have to be bundled and... well whatever at least I got it!

13. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

Oops, nope. I guess I just have all the main series games that are available. :p

14. DustyStarr

I thought you were cool Chelli bean.

15. DustyStarr

Picked up: Resident Evil Revelations Wii U (cause on a Resi kick) and a new copy of Codename Steam since it was almost free.

16. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Picked up Pokemon Moon Fan Edition... to give my nephew for his Christmas present. XD

I've just been picking up Bioware RPGs through Origin. Crazy that each Dragon Age has a complete/ultimate/goty but Mass Effect trilogy doesn't :p

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Picking up my SunMoon from midnight release (stupid Nintendo made it midnight again for west coasters. Boo). Also have the steelbook coming in tomorrow so I'll be selling my doubles.

18. DustyStarr

Wait... if you are selling doubles... why are you buying doubles? X3

19. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Dual pack + steelbook. I wanted the actual cases cause I also have the ORAS dual pack, but wanted steelbook too...

20. Hikage

Hikage Member

Just got my Pokemon Sun steelbook edition in the post :D I'm glad it came a day early then the release date here, as I really want to play it lol