Recent Purchases

Discussion in 'Mostly Harmless (Serious Discussion)' started by AnimeGamer183, Mar 9, 2016.

1. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

This thread is here to cover everything that is not covered in the Recent Video Game Purchases thread.

I'll start it off with a bang, my new car!! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2008 Subaru Impreza B)

2. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Stealth bragging thread.

3. AnimeGamer183

AnimeGamer183 Well-Known Member

Not at all, it can be fun to post other non-gaming non "on topic" stuff that we have bought. It can be anything really (within the content allowed on these forums of course) but I personally find it fun to post other things some times, you dont have to post pics you can just type it out, which ever. :)

4. DustyStarr

Naw I'm joshing you. :3 Congrats on the new wheels.

And nice new avatar :3

5. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

2008 is not new bro.
    Still newer than my car.
    By a year.

Good stuff though, other than fun of a car payment (glad I don't have one) and insurance.

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I guess it is totally misc then. There's an anime and a manga purchase thread, but more people here watch/read than buy...

7. jivehonkey

jivehonkey New Member

majority of my purchasing: pills and doctors appointments, sometimes a clothes

8. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

For me, figures, dakimakura, mousepads... the occasional game or blu-ray. If I win the lottery, I'll post the house I buy tho!

9. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I bought some new clothes over the weekend. Kind of in desperate need for them. Now I just need to get new sneakers.

And nice car! I got a new one about a year and a half ago, and I finally feel like I'm starting to make a dent in my loan. Hooray car payments. :/ Oh well, I'm always on time (and usually early) so at least it's helping me build credit.

10. DustyStarr

I bought a 72 CD Wallet by Case Logic, which I hear are pretty good quality. Since I want space I am going to pack up my PS3 games, and probably some others, and store the cases in an upper closet out of the way until I get a better media storage situation. Will get some boxes to put older LEs in soon. Staples charges a lot for just effing cardboard boxes... people call me cheap because I do not want to pay 4 dollars for a piece of cardboard, but still, it costs like 5 cents to make. :/

11. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Bought a crepe and tea. Food.

12. DustyStarr

WE ALREADY HAVE A TOPIC FOR THAT TERRO!

13. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

That's food you ate. I bought this myself! ...plus that topic is quiet. And all I buy right now is food and games/collectibles >_>

14. DustyStarr

You killed my topic. ;~;

15. DustyStarr

Though seriously, the purchae of that CD Wallet is made even more painful when I look up some awesome billyshelf configurations... just need to remember it is temporary ;~;

16. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

...I bought a case of garbage bags.

17. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I bought new glasses last week, and they came in. Now I don't need to choose between clear vision with duct tape and somewhat blurry vision without duct tape!

Also, books! These are what I've bought recently:

The Last Mortal Bond by Brian Staveley (This doesn't officially come out until next Tuesday, March 15, but I found it sitting on the shelf at Barnes and Noble so I grabbed it!)
    Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
    The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson
    The Wheel of Time Companion by various editors

18. lail

lail Well-Known Member

I like how this thread is in Serious Discussion part.

I bought coffee.

19. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Just pre-bought tickets for Captain America: Civil War. SO mad that the Batman v Superman tickets sold out SUPER fast at my local theaters for opening weekend :/ Surprised that these were available though. Ahhh reserved seating at the new theater with reclining chairs! Should be nice :)

20. DustyStarr

Huh, I was able to buy Avengers tickets like the day before X3 It must be a really nice theatre to sell out that fast.