Reasons Why I Love Xseed

Discussion in 'I <3 XSEED' started by Trill1996Eric, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

1. Tom
    2. Bacon
    3. Awesome games
    *shot*

Okay, for real though, I love you guys because you take chances with certain games, and just, the forums are great. I've never seen a forum where there's not that much trolling (except for bots xD They were funny/random imo though), and honestly, theres 2 games that I love you guys for.

Corpse Party (and any other CP games there are that you localize)
    Rune Factory 4 (It's freaking awesome)

So yeah, hope you guys keep on with awesome games, and all that. :3

Oh, and on a side note, I heard that RF4 has some katakana lines in it, that are untranslated? I know I saw one but supposedly theres multiple... o.o Just thought I'd put that out there. Maybe make a patch for eshop where it translates them???

2. Captain Falcon

Captain Falcon Well-Known Member

Pretty much what you said. I like niche games, and XSEED has been, in my opinion, the best company in terms of getting those over. And even games that shouldn't have been so niche, like The Last Story and Pandora's Tower. Getting those shouldn't have been a problem, but obviously, it was. Good thing XSEED stepped up, which shows that XSEED does what Nintendon't!...

I'll show myself out.

3. MainCharacter

MainCharacter Goddess

I haven't played many games published by XSEED. I've decided that I'm going to change that soon. I've been meaning to play The Last Story since it came out and I'm going to give the Ys series a try. But, despite not having much experience with them, I do still love them on principle. They take chances and they localize games that probably would never come out here otherwise. One that always stands out for me is Fragile Dreams. I remember complaining about how it will never see the light of day in America despite looking really good, and then XSEED goes and brings it over and that was my first XSEED-published title. Granted, the game itself didn't live up to my expectations (although I did like it overall), but just the fact that they gave me the chance to have that experience means a lot.

I wouldn't enjoy video games nearly as much if it wasn't for companies like XSEED.

4. SquatDingloid

SquatDingloid New Member

1. Heightened Sexual Superiority compared to Regular Japanese Localization Forums
    2. Localization of The Most Sophisticated Forms of Art
    3. Depthful knowledge of Japanese Video Games and Culture amongst the Genetically powerful userbase

5. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Wait wat

Still, I am just happy that they bring out interesting games that others might not take chances one (sometimes <_<), and that they are nice about it, and involved with their fanbase. :3 They have also provided me with some of the best experiences of my life, so, I am grateful.

6. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

You know, I actually played Wild Arms 4 and Wild Arms XF as my first XSEED published games! For some reason I hated XSEED for the crappy voices (which now that I see, they're not that bad...lol) Then Corpse Party...THAT got me to the forums here, and just made me fall in love with XSEED. Then TitS (and now TitS 2) and Rune Factory 4...then, Unchained Blades which im getting soon since it is 20 dollars now...
    Seriously...XSEED, I love you guys.

7. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

From what I've heard though, Unchained Blades can be unforgiving. Better watch out.

8. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Ehh, it's not that bad. You just have to think a bit more "old-school" in your gameplay strategies than you might be used to. ;)

-Tom

9. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

I played part of it on my friends PSP, I just can't. I'm so used to a 3ds its not funny xD But yeah, I'll have to be careful! Hahaha

10. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Reasons why I love XSEED:

1. PSP support;
    2. Vita support;
    3. Falcom support.

11. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

I need a Vita soon...honestly... :(

12. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

You do, the game is getting way too many great games in 2014.

13. Trill1996Eric

Trill1996Eric New Member

Yeah...I'll see what I can do.

14. akito666

akito666 New Member

1) TOM - active and helpful
    2) great localized games with great prices

15. Leilee

Leilee New Member

Nah, UB is pretty easy to me overall, except for most of Ch. 3...>_>

16. Kovaelin

Kovaelin Member

I'll also be hoping on that train soon. My PSP still has plenty of life in it though.

17. ChestnutBowl

ChestnutBowl New Member

1. PSP & Vita Support
    2. Bringing Falcom games to Steam
    3. Tom been a great face for XSEED.
    4. Give Senran Kagura a chance.

18. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

Tom likes Xanadu.

...............that is all.

19. Augen

Augen New Member

Tom for being considerate of their fanbase and working with them on the forum and localizing games many said would never come to North America.

Sorry about my memory...I want to say also Brittany for being our champion.

20. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

I wonder why Brittany can't use some of her time to socialize with us.