[Ps3/vita] Higurashi Best

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShikouNagakura, Nov 16, 2014.

1. ShikouNagakura

ShikouNagakura New Member

"Once a year one person goes missing and another dies."

I know Higurashi was mentioned in the old forums (at least the DS games) but this is a MUST. It has just about every story arc in the series into 1 bundle for the PS3 and the VITA including one more when you finish them all. Yes this has the main story arcs for Higurashi (Question Arcs) which are Spirited Away by the Demon, Cotton Drifting, Curse Killing, and Time Killing including the main story arcs for Higurashi Kai (Answer Arcs) including Eye Opening (my favorite), Atonement, Massacre, and Festival Accompanying being the last main story arc for Higurashi.

THis set is basically the definitive version of Higurashi (or as I joke calling it Higurashi HD Collection). All other games like Higurashi Kizuna (DS) and Higurashi Matsuri (PS2) hold no weight against this. THis is a MUST for every Higurashi fan. It will be voiced, have over 100+ BGM tracks and cross-save is a thing if you so happen to have both PS3 and VITA version.

Play Asia
    PS3 version
    VITA version

OFFICIAL SITE

[​IMG]

2. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Want.

Probably never going to come over, but want.

3. Cqef

Cqef Member

MangaGamer seems to be bringing over the original PC release though, better than nothing.

And if you happen to know the language, you can also go for the French PC physical release, and even apply a fan-made PS2 patch.

4. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Added to my wish list!

5. BRS25

BRS25 New Member

The anime of this was awesome!

6. Oniros

Oniros New Member

This released last week in Japan. I wonder if it did good enough to prompt Xseed to pick this up for localization.