Poop

Discussion in 'KILLER IS DEAD' started by SilentThisSide199x, Jan 7, 2014.

1. SilentThisSide199x

SilentThisSide199x Well-Known Member

2. akito666

akito666 New Member

No response from Tom or the other admins here if there are others that I am unaware of and its been over 2 weeks?

I would like to add.

I bought the Limited Edition for $30 and regretted it when I saw the same Limited Edition on Boxing Week for $20 because I have yet to play the game but have already downloaded all the included freebie DLCs, the Smooth Operator Pack or whatever its called. I still haven't played the game yet because I saw this thread here about freezing. I am waiting for the patches. Has there been a patch since the opening post? I definitely do not want my new PS3 to die because of playing Killer Is Dead. Anyone else have issues with the game? Tom, are you gonna say something about this?

By the way.. SilentThisSide, is your game disc new, scratched, fingerprinted, smudged, dusty, or.......? What model is your PS3? Fat, slim, or super slim? What about the hard drive? How many gigs? Do you have stock HDD or upgraded HDD? Any issues with your other games? How many years old is your PS3? Little things like these do matter..

3. SilentThisSide199x

4. SilentThisSide199x

5. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Pretty sure Ken either got back to you already, or will get back to you very soon, as I know we were looking into this very issue earlier (in response to your email).

In case you didn't get a response, though, here are some preliminary suggestions from Kadokawa to test the severity of the issue:

[background=white]- Make sure there are no scratches or other damage on the disc.[/background]
    [background=white]- Clean the lens on the machine.[/background]
    [background=white]- Re-install the game data.[/background]
    [background=white]- Try temporarily changing the game's language setting to Japanese and see if you can get past that part.[/background]
    [background=white] [/background]
    [background=white]Assuming none of this works, Kadokawa will need the following information in order to help figure out the cause of the problem:[/background]
    [background=white]- Are you playing a physical disc version of the game, or a digital download?[/background]
    [background=white]- How old is your PS3? Which model is it?[/background]

I'm going to be away for the next week or so, but I'd suggest giving these a try and watching your email for any further information.

Sorry for the trouble!

-Tom

6. SilentThisSide199x

7. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Oof. Yeah, sounds like this is something Kadokawa is going to have to really dig into, then, which means it could be a while before it's resolved. I'm really sorry for the trouble.

-Tom