Pokemon Discussion

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by Terro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Gonna go through Ultra Moon, I think, but I have no idea what I want to use. Any suggestions?

2. Leon Tekashi

Leon Tekashi Active Member

I don't have any recommendations but why don't you try using Pokemons you haven't considered using? Perhaps now would be a good time to experiment with different team setups.

3. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Use the psychich normal ape

4. Ammy175

So I never did start Moon/Ultra Moon, and I doubt I'll be able to beat it soon, which means I need to borrow a Pheromosa from someone. Specifically one with a Modest nature. Anyone have one I can use for a week or two?

5. DustyStarr

Do IVs and stuff matter? Mine MIGHT actually be modest... need to charge my 3DS before I can see.

6. Ammy175

IVs don't really matter because of Bottle Caps.

7. cahm

cahm Member

I would take that as a half truth; bottle caps does enhance the IVs, but is like a "phamton effect", if you move your pkmn to another versión the effects fades, also Hidden Power is unaffected....

And sorry, the pheromosa that i own was earned via trade, it has nothing worthy of mentioning, i haven't caught my own UBs yet (from neither Moon nor Ultra Sun) by mere lazyness...I'm sorry.

8. DustyStarr

I looked: I don't have Pheromosa... I got confused, sorry @Ammy175 ;~;

9. DustyStarr

This is the second time it happened... I got it confused with Salazzale cause pheramones. :x

10. Ammy175

Wow, that's really annoying. I didn't know that until now.

That's alright.

11. Leon Tekashi

It's been a while since I've posted in here. I've finished up the Episode RR in Ultra Moon. Although, if you want to know my thoughts on the main portion of the game, here's a link:

http://www.xseedgames.com/forum/ind...s-backloggery-topic.26531/page-73#post-962482

Now then:

Oh man... Not going to lie, that episode was intense, fighting ALL of the past gen main antagonists was quite a challenge. It was at that point where I FINALLY put Roto Boost into good usse since I didn't need to use it before then. It caught me off guard when I had to fight some of the previous gen legendary pokemons as well. Still, it was all fun and I liked how at the end, it teased that Giovanni is going to come back at some point in another game since it's already been established that there's multiple dimensions. Honestly, the idea of multiple dimensions means multiple possibilities in future titles, as long as it's done well. I feel that Game Freak is doing pretty good, utilizing the multiverse theory. All in all, a rather fun post game scenario.

With that said, I'm looking forward to what Game Freak is planning on doing with Pokemon Switch.

12. DustyStarr

How was the length for the Episode RR?

13. Leon Tekashi

Hmm. By the time I beat the main game, I clocked in at about 41 hours. By the time I finished up Episode RR, clocking in at about 46 hours. So estimate, 5 hours. Maybe a bit less.

14. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

A bunch of legendary Pokemon coming to Gamestop as codes... if anyone wants them, feel free to ask and I'll pick some up. I'm only getting the shiny Zygarde for myself. This is the first time we are getting it, right? I knowcwe got shiny Xerneas and Yveltal.

15. Ammy175

It's basically a decently sized dungeon, in terms of length. Definitely not 5 hours.

16. Leon Tekashi

Well that's how long it took me to beat it. Time could vary.

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Anyone want the Dialga/Palkia from Gamestop? One time redemption...

If you redeem it on:
    Moon - lv 60 Dialga
    UltraMoon - lv 100 Dialga + gold bottlecap
    Sun - lv 60 Palkia
    UltraSun - lv 100 Palkia + gold bottlecap

18. Ammy175

Sure, I'll take it.

I also find it interesting that there's actually different results depending on which game you redeem it in.

19. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yeah it's really a weird thing they did. I'll PM it when I get home.

20. Ammy175

A little personal accomplishment for me yesterday afternoon: