Pokemon Discussion

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by Terro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Amazon says it was delivered at 3:30 today. I call the post office to say that no it wasn't. Get put on hold until after 5:30. Once a car is freed up I go down there myself to see what was wrong, but they're closed (thanks google, told me the wrong time) and the woman who put me on hold and forgot about me ignores me. Happen to catch a carrier leaving and ask them if I can talk to someone and I get to talk to a supervisor which is cool, he's nice and says he will look into it. Get a call back saying it was delivered to the house of some suspected murders but everyone here is too much of a bitch to go down there with me. Have to wait until tomorrow for the post office to eventually go down there to pick it up, if they do, and that is assuming they are honest about having it.

Bluh. I would not be so bluh if I did not spend the last three hours on this.

2. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Sounds like they're turning your Pokemon delivery into a iRL survival horror game!

3. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

Not even an official announcement, and sounds like might be a sort-of third version maybe?
    So makes some sense we only just are hearing about it now.

4. DustyStarr

The post office called me today, said they sent someone to collect the package and then brought it to me rather than making me wait until the mail came. The carrier supervisor was really nice and he updated me every step of the way, actually calling me several times rather than leaving me on hold like the retail counter employees did.

So I will be able to start playing today, yay.

5. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I really hope you can at least scan the code and have it ready so that you can get the Pokemon after you beat the game. There's no way I'll have it finished by December, and I don't want to miss it just because I play slow.

6. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I think it's good till March or something.

7. kopykatx

kopykatx Active Member

March 5th.

Incentive to buy it/beat it, I guess.

8. DustyStarr

Gamefreak brings back the Apricorn balls! ...But only one of each.... whhhhhhyyyyyyy?

9. cahm

cahm Member

Managed to get a ditto ( useless for IV breeding) and the three starters (as useful as the ditto).....If anyone need something let me know.....

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  10. DustyStarr

Hey I'm down for Litten and Rowlet. X3 Can give it in exchange for that code I forgot to give you. X3 I also have the Genesect code if you need one :3

11. cahm

cahm Member

Now that i think i don't recall adding you as friend on the console, send me a PM with your FC, i will give you mine once i finish working (stupid electronic bills -.-).....

12. DustyStarr

13. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Heh, they took it to the next level :p

14. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Spent much time trying to capture an Abra. Finally find him and try to hit him with Hypnosis, but before then... *Teleports*.
    Tracked him down again... *Teleports*.
    I finally just threw a ball at him first thing, and mission successful.

15. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

The game is just mocking me now... all I encounter are Pichus :x (Still at the beginning of the game, since I haven't played since last week). The FFXV update apparently takes a long time, so I went back.

16. DustyStarr

Oh yeah, I have had that situation so much. X3 Can't find a SINGLE Absol for hours, then when I get one they are everywhere. Happens so much...

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It's so on purpose!!
    (That FFXV update is going to take all night... screw you digital-only future!)

18. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! My last chance to finish my army...

If anyone is able to obtain an extra somehow, I able request Arceuses :x I think I still need like, around 10 >_>

19. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

So, I randomly possibly figured out why you had this happen.
    Did you happen to put pichu at the front of the party? As Static gives you a 50% chance of encountering an electric-type (if available) if it's out in front.

20. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhhhhh!! I had no idea! Yup, since I want Alola Raichu on my team, I've been leveling him up. Mystery solved!