Please Include The Super Weapons In Edf 4.1!

Discussion in 'Earth Defense Force Series' started by NoLifeDGenerate, Jun 13, 2015.

1. NoLifeDGenerate

NoLifeDGenerate New Member

I've played the Japanese version already, and I know they were left out or hidden away on disc. You NEED to put them back in. The were locked content on the disc for the original EDF 4/2025, as proven by Xbox hackers' Youtube videos. Everyone expected the super weapons as a reward for clearing Inferno/100% just like on EDF 2017. We figured the 360 couldn't handle the massive destruction, considering the frame rate issues that were already normal. I imported the Japanese version of 4.1 fully expecting to experience the Genocide Gun, Armageddon Cluster, etc. and was extremely disappointed to find they still don't unlock. If they're not in this version, I won't be needing to double dip. I can handle the Japanese text just fine. There's not much you need to understand once you can get through the menus. I actually completed both Japanese and US versions of EDF 4/2025 on Xbox360 for the achievements, as well as the other 2 EDF games.

2. NoLifeDGenerate

NoLifeDGenerate New Member

I've posted here, emailed XSEED, and emailed D3 in Japan. Nobody has any answers for me, and it's pissing me off.

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Sorry. I'd answer you if I had an answer, but I'm not really sure what to say in response here. If these weapons are not already part of the Japanese version of EDF4.1, then we wouldn't be able to put them in without D3's express permission and support... and if D3 left them out, they probably had a good reason for doing so.

You say you emailed us at XSEED about this -- what email address did you use? I would recommend writing a politely phrased inquiry to comments@xseedgames.com, which is checked daily by one of our bigwigs and tends to garner responses regularly. If you make a good case for these weapons, I'm certain Ken will pass the suggestion along to D3 in Japan and lobby to have this feature included. And if nothing else, any polite, respectful email should always get a response -- Ken is really good about that. (It's part of how I got this job, in fact!)

Do make certain you have the email address white-listed, however, as the xseedgames.com domain does sometimes get auto-filtered as spam.

-Tom