Playstation 4 Discussion

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by Terro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

And Ultra Despair Girls is coming to PS4... I guess I just won't bother playing it again on the Vita ^^; But the tie they're selling looks pretty swank if its a proper tie

2. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

NISA has done a tie like this before for another release (that one being a thin style of tie) - it's probably a legitimate tie.

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I'm conflicted as an LE collector... This is the SAME exactly one they used for the Vita version, but I did pre-order the Reload LE, because the images etc used are different, and I will prob replay it on PS4. This time? I'm really debating... If money wasn't an issue I'd go for it, but yeah :/

4. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Buy the standard edition at a place that will sell it for less than MSRP? Makes sense to me. :p

5. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

I'm most likely going to get the collection of the two main Danganronpa games on PS4, but I probably won't get Ultra Despair Girls. I only just finished it a couple months ago, and overall I didn't like it that much. :/

6. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

Better than me. I never managed to finish that game on the Vita. It just wasn't interesting enough. :(

7. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

That... describes pretty much my entire Vita library at the moment. A mass of games that I feel like I should be liking but just haven't got the interest to finish at all.

8. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

I managed to finish World of Final Fantasy and Root Letter on Vita this month (I buy most of my games on the Vita when I can since $40 CDN vs $80 is a no brainer) but now that I have to go back and finish Exist Archive I'm dragging my feet. Don't get me wrong I loved VP1 but that game has a lot of flaws.

9. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

I'm at PSX and they just announced Ys Origin for PS4 and Vita. Can't tell if XSeed is involved or not but I love it.

10. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

OH MUH GOD YES THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE. I mean I was planning on playing it on Steam eventually but being able to play it on my PS4 is amazing! Physical or you don't know yet?

11. commodorewheeler

Physical or DD was not addressed but it looks like Dotemu is doing the port. Which means it's almost definitely DD-only unfortunately.

I'm gonna bug LRG to do this one physically when I get to their booth.

12. DustyStarr

LRG?

Also looks like Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom was announced, with all the DLC, for the PS4 store. I think I heard 25 dollars which is not terrible.

13. commodorewheeler

Limited Run Games.

I saw the announcement that in Gravity Rush 2 Raven is a free playable DLC character. That's pretty cool. Also Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 6 are both coming west. I hope Yakuza 6 includes the part with Anri Okita and Yua Mikami.

14. DustyStarr

Oh yeah. X3 I'd buy it for sure if they did.

And just saw the Yakuza news, pumped to try out a remake of 1. :3 Hope they do 2 sometime though since that's the hardest game to come by for a good price.

15. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

That'll just leave us missing the two feudal Yakuza games from having them all in English! (Well, that and the PSP games, but who counts those?)

... Anri Okita in my Yakuza? Fingers crossed! (As unlike the majority of cameos that have been in the series, she'd likely be the one I'd recognize from sight)

16. commodorewheeler

I got play the PS4 demo. It was great, smoother than the version on my PC. Talked to the producer as well. DD-only confirmed, about $20 estimated MSRP. Getting it for sure on PS4.

17. commodorewheeler

Just saw the steelbook for Persona 5. It looks amazing. Might be the best one I've ever seen.

The line to play the demo is out of control. I'm coming back later.

18. commodorewheeler

I talked to Doug at LRG and he seemed highly interested in looking into a release of Ys Origin. He could have just been being nice to me when I suggested it, but let's hope for the best.

19. commodorewheeler

Watching the Yooka Laylee demo now. Looks pretty good. Not necessarily my genre of choice but I'm probably going to get it.

20. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I'm so jelly :x Are they doing collector cards this year there? It might've just been a PS anniversary thing. Also, what was in the goodie bags?