Peach Beach Splash Hype

Discussion in 'Senran Kagura Series' started by Cryrobinson, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

Hoping we get a LE for this! Super excited, the gameplay I've already seen looks very fun! Everyone else good and stoked???

2. Leon Tekashi

Leon Tekashi Active Member

Well, I am interested in playing this. As for the LE, I am hoping it's good, even if XSEED's budget and other factors causes the LE to not be as good as EU's LE.

3. Cryrobinson

I thoroughly enjoyed both previous ones, so as long as they can keep it as nice as those were, I'm happy!

4. Leon Tekashi

Yup. Let's hope for the best.

Cryrobinson likes this.
  5. Wargamer

Wargamer Member

I hope we'll get the same package as Estival Versus and at the same price.
    I'm surprised we'll get it so soon though, it's going to be released at the perfect time too.

6. matrich99

matrich99 Member

I have played it already and it is loads of fun been a bit preoccupied with other games so I haven't beat the single player stuff for it yet but have enjoyed the small amounts of time that I have played so far. Probably the first fps that I have truly enjoyed since COD 2 the big red one.

7. Cryrobinson

It looks super fun! I like how fast paced it looks! Plus the shooting mechanics look fun to me, I think I'll be very happy with this :D

8. Cryrobinson

Stoked on the LE can't wait for a preorder to go up!

9. Cryrobinson

He said as he saw the preorder...

10. Wargamer

Wargamer Member

Don't feel like creating a thread for it, Marvelous just announced 4 new Senran games, 2 for PS4, 1 for Switch and 1 for smartphone and that's with the already announced Asuka simulator.
    I don't know for you guys but I think it's too much. There's only so many Senran games I'm willing to play in a year before getting burned out. I wonder if they're not going to kill the IP by trying to milk it so hard.

Not a huge fan of the 3DS game remade on PS4 as yet another musou either. I mean, maybe the really improved the gameplay to make it on par with onechnabra Z2 or DMC 4 but I'm pretty sure they didn't and it's going to be a chore to play Estival Versus again but with different backgrounds.

11. Leon Tekashi

You could always pace yourself. No one is telling you to get all of the games at once.

Also, personally, milking is only bad when the devs aren't moving forward with The IP, as in they're not continuing the story, assuming there is a story for said IP. Atlus loves milking Persona, but they are moving forward, but it's a matter of when. I'm not entirely sure why it took them so long to make P5 but still, they moved forward.

Point is, milking is fine as long as they're still moving forward. If you don't want to get the games until someone brand new for said IP is made, that's fine. It's not like you're obligated to get every single game from said IP.

Cryrobinson likes this.
  12. Cryrobinson

I've enjoyed the series enough to play more games! The two on PS4 sound fun, a remake of Burst would be fine, more beat em up action! As for the Switch, would be very surprised if we got that game honestly, with how outright sexual it looks.

As for the smartphone game, we won't get that guaranteed. We never get smartphone games from Japan that are this niche.

Overall stoked the series is getting love!

13. banballow

banballow Well-Known Member

Slightly disappointed that the Burst remake isn't coming to the Switch. Still, sign me up for one of everything.

14. Cryrobinson

Yeah, wouldn't mind more SK for Switch! Always willing to take more games!

15. Leon Tekashi

Maybe someday but as of right now, SK is mostly on Sony related consoles, mainly because the userbase is huge compare to the Switch.

16. Cryrobinson

This is out in one week; whose stoked??? Didn't quite make summer seeing as fall starts September 22nd but it's here!

17. Cryrobinson

My copy arrived today, LE looks good! The box is definitely different from others I've seen; excited to try it out!

18. Paiguy

Paiguy Member

just got my LE, like it a lot. box is decently built which is always a plus, but my favorite part is how it's put together so you can open and close it up and remove (and replace) items from it very easily. the estival box and items in it were a bit of a pain in this regard when it came to storing things when you were done but this one is fantastically set up to make for very easy storage.

only downside is I won't be able to play for a few weeks cause I'm gonna be finishing up ys8 and playing sen 3

Cryrobinson likes this.
  19. Cryrobinson

I also liked the box a lot! I was worried by the Amazon placeholder that it might be too big and awkward; should fit on the shelf perfectly! :)

20. matrich99

matrich99 Member

So I just put in the blu-ray with all the openings and stuff which is cool. I was just wondering though with the opening prologue of Estival Versus were you guys meaning to have the whole prologue or the small part after the first training mission? Because unless my Blu-ray just didn't get that part it seems like it is missing?