Peach Beach Splash DLC

Discussion in 'Senran Kagura Series' started by matrich99, Aug 26, 2017.

1. matrich99

matrich99 Member

I know this is early since the game hasn't released yet. I was wondering how the prospects of the dlc of Peach Beach Splash with some of the additional characters? From what news I read about the Japanese version it doesn't seem to have anything that would be problematic with bringing over. Also, don't want to have the same surprise we had with Estival Versus(Although that has thankfully been resolved now with having them over here now). Or are we going to have the same problem with Ikki Tousen characters like we did with EV?

2. matrich99

matrich99 Member

This is the reason I wanted to know about the DLC release schedule. Now Europe already has some of the DLC characters in there Week 3 bundle and we don't which is a problem because Xseed is going to take a hit for this. Even I am less likely to buy the next game from them because if you guys at Xseed are paying attention. Leaving us in the dark like this about this kind of thing doesn't make us feel good about what the future hold for the other games. And even if the DLC is in the next week's release it is still behind by a week from Europe. I am also fearing now that we might not get any of the additional character DLCs.

Don't get me wrong DLC doesn't make the game but when the game is released in another country with all of it(outside of Japan) and we don't on a system that isn't region locked it can cost a company like Xseed dearly. I know I am going to be more hesitant on buying SK 7even when it gets Localised if this starts becoming a trend. I guess I am going to have to wait until next Tuesday and see what happens but not really happy with you guys right now.

3. Calros

Calros Administrator

We're planning to release the Dead or Alive Xtreme characters in North America next week. For most items, we're following a similar release schedule as Japan, and our items are released four days after they come out in Europe. As with the Dead or Alive Xtreme characters, there might be more exceptions to this and we'll try to announce those when we're able to.
    As a side note, those characters aren't in Europe's Week 3 mega-bundle, just as they aren't in ours.

4. matrich99

matrich99 Member

Thanks for the info. You guys should be more transparent about this stuff. I hope those exceptions aren't bad. And I know with companies like yours you have to keep things under wraps but DLC release schedules shouldn't be as secretive as you guys have been. Last Senran Kagura you guys basically was hush about it aside from letting us know right before the game was released we weren't getting the Ikki Tousen characters. And now Europe getting a set of DLC characters before us(sorry about the confusion about the Mega bundle thought I saw it in there with the price being 45 pounds ) But this should be made public before it happens so that fans the day the DLC usually releases being disappointed because we didn't get what Europe got. I am going on a whim and saying most SK fans watch the Marvelous Twitter and Blog so we can get a glimpse at what we are going to get since sometimes they get it the 4 days before like this time. I am at least relieved we are getting it next week although disappointed you guys couldn't have coordinated the releases to be at least in tandem with each other.

Small Edit at the end of this. I made a comment at the end of the Hype post but I will try to sum it up. On the disc with the intros, it seems like there was a small error with the Estival Versus Prologue. Instead of having the whole video of when the twins drop the flowers off at their sisters grave and see the ritual it just has the part where they run through the jungle to the beach part.(the part that happens after the first training mission. Just wondering if that was intentional or a mistake.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  5. Calros

Calros Administrator

Thanks for your feedback. I'll definitely bring these issues up with the social media/marketing team.

That scene from Estival Versus isn't included in any version of the Blu ray, including the original Japanese version. I don't know the reason for that, to be honest.

6. matrich99

matrich99 Member

I figured it was something like that. A bit silly, I would think the first part would be the actual prologue. Well I still like it cool seeing the intros in HD definately the ds ones.

7. matrich99

matrich99 Member

Were we supposed to get a week 5 mega bundle becuase I am not seeing it. I know we didn't the Super Sonico dlc. But I was thinking we would atleast get a Mega Bundle this week.

8. Calros

Calros Administrator

The Week 5 Mega-Bundle will be released tomorrow. It will contain all items from the Transparent Outfit Set Vol 2, Outfit Set Vol 4, and Japanese Weapon Set for $15.49.