Pandora's Tower General

Discussion in 'Pandora's Tower' started by Savin877, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

Right. Finally got around to playing this today wondering why I never finished it. And then I remembered the freezing bug. Have we found a surefire way around it yet? I would really love to finish this great game.

2. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

Right, just thought I would update since today was a free day for me and I wanted to see if I could get this game finished.

Unfortunately still unable to enter towers 11 or 12 so I cannot continue the game. Tried about 4-5 different solutions offered on other sites but sadly to no avail. Anyone have any surefire methods they were able to use to circumvent this error? If not I suppose this game will have to be shelved indefintiely. Damn shame too, really enjoyed this one.

3. kknd2002

kknd2002 Member

try this
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620591-pandoras-tower/66125249

4. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

Yeah gave them all a go, no luck. So infuriating. I had to set it down again. Maybe I'll try again this weekend if I get some free time.

5. AriWin

AriWin New Member

Hello, i have the bug that do not permit to continue through tower 11 & 12 , I try solutions but the game still freeze when i try to get to the towers.
    i am wondering if xseed team are working in a patch for solve this issue

awaiting for your reply

ARIWIN

6. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

I wish we were, but the dev team still hasn't been able to figure out the specific cause of the issue -- and given how long it's been, I think it's pretty safe to say they probably aren't going to. I don't think a patch is looking very likely at this point.

You have our sincerest apologies for any trouble you've been experiencing. I believe if you keep trying the workarounds posted, you should eventually be able to get in and continue the game -- but I wouldn't blame you at all if you stopped playing. It's a serious issue, and one I was really hoping we'd be able to address more definitively in time, as it's deeply embarrassing for us and obviously extremely frustrating for you as a player. But all I can really do is assure you that we're taking great care to keep this sort of thing from ever happening again in the future.

Once again, I'm very sorry for all the trouble.

-Tom

7. Savin877

Savin877 New Member

Awww its all good Tom. I went ahead and watched the last two hours or so on a Youtube play-through. Certainly nowhere near as enjoyable as playing it yourself but I still derived plenty of enjoyment from the time I did get to play it. Not a major issue, just stung for about 5 minutes until I popped in Rune Factory 4.