Over My Dead Body Aka Ore No Shikabane O Koete Yuke 2 (And Possibly 1) (Vita/psp)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MachineMaiden, Oct 26, 2013.

1. MachineMaiden

MachineMaiden New Member

Yes, as if you couldn't see my name and this title together. Been pushing it for PSP and hopefully we can at least get the Vita version!

Video(s):

Over 20 minutes of info and gameplay!:

Official Website: http://www.jp.playst...title/oreshika/

2. FallenAngelSix

FallenAngelSix Member

I'd love to see this game come west. It looks really interesting and the art direction is amazing.

3. Takao

Takao New Member

I was sort of, kind of, not really involved with the fan campaign for this game's localization. While I didn't give it my best it was pretty hard getting a sizeable amount of people interested. Which of course is a shame.

4. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

I'm still somewhat sure Gaijinworks will bring this one over.

5. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

I dunno, I don't think Gaijinwork has the sort of money to entice Sony. It'd definitely be awesome if it were localized though. Wild Arms shows there's at least some possibility of that, anyway...

6. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

Apparently, they're working on another game that's not Class of Heroes 3, and it's bigger, too.

7. Legion1X

Legion1X Member

Vic at Gaijinworks had said in the past that Sony wanted too much for the first game (He tried to get the PSX original back in the day), however since he said that Yoshida has mentioned it'd be good to see the series in the west, and Sony also had that project #jrpg thing on Twitter, so I'm hoping they've had a change of heart and become more reasonable in licensing the game for the west to make it work and get another western release out there

8. DemonGazed

DemonGazed New Member

Would have liked this game on Vita!