Omega Labyrinth (Psvita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by asdronin, Sep 4, 2015.

1. asdronin

asdronin New Member

Hi all,
    Im not totally sure if this is the right place to ask for this, so if I made a mistake please receive my apologies, I really like many games you are bringing us from Japan, and think you not only bring good titles but also localize them the right way, so I dont want to disturb you or make inappropiate/senseless questions. This game Im suggesting is from D3 Publisher and will be released in Japan the 19th of November this year, I know it might be soon to start asking but maybe you already have plans to bring us this one, of course I would get it on day one like a couple of friends I know, so are there any chances for Omega Labyrinth?
    Thanks a lot for your time and hard work

2. asdronin

asdronin New Member

I found a new video about this game, I dont know if this is the one everybody watched, I just only knew a shorter one but this one seems like published some time ago so maybe you already knew it. Anyway, we get to see more of the roguelike elements and yes more of the fanserviced parts, I know maybe that part makes many people think its going to be a bad game, but I think they just tried to add funny things in the mix to make a roguelike more appealing, what do you think? does this have any chance to come to the west? I know Bullet Girls wasnt brought here possibly for same reasons as its mainly a shooting game with these risque elements added, although Nisa brought Criminal girls (censored) but I hope this is different otherway I might be importing it I guess

3. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

As much as I want more Rogue-likes, I'm not that much into sexual fan service. I might stay away from this one, unless I find it cheap. <_<

4. asdronin

asdronin New Member

Ah yes I know, its not very common elements to be merged and appealing everyone, but still it feels like original type of game, I mean at least they are not trying over and over same formula, and while I know fanserviced games are not good for everyone we should remember that in these console games there might never be real nudity, so after all its like good for ages over 13/16 or so

5. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

I endorse this idea.

6. asdronin

asdronin New Member

Indeed I hope Xseed is in our side too

7. videoman

videoman Member

New info on gameplay
    http://gematsu.com/2015/10/omega-labyrinth-introduces-rinne-all-sorts-battle-elements

8. asdronin

asdronin New Member

Thanks Videoman for the information, it looks cooler everyday to me, traps and weapons look really cool addition to the info we already had, reminds me a little on some screen to the Sorcery Saga, I know its also roguelike but somehow some levels look a like. Also, it seems we could have a light saber there haha, well they havent said these words together but that reference to a futuristic light means that to me somehow, really hoping they localize it at Xseed although we know its hard to happen