No Tom in credits?

Discussion in 'I H8 XSEED' started by Jack Dandy, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Jack Dandy

Jack Dandy Member

I heard that Wyrdwad stopped getting his name features in the Xseed game's credits roll.
    Is it true? If so, why?

2. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

He asked to be removed from them due to a change made beyond his control on a game he was primarily working on I believe.
    (Although he later found out the change was done by the developer without direct input).

As I remember it, as XSEED has a sort of communal thing going with crediting, everyone in the company is listed on the credits for all games, therefore asking to be removed from the credits of that one game would include all games (this policy he was warned about before confirming he was making that decision).

Well finding it on the forums took less time than I expected, documented his reasons at the end of the opening post.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  3. PasokonDeacon

PasokonDeacon Member

He's reappeared in the staff roll from Zwei: Arges Adventure, for what it's worth.

4. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

I imagine it would've been a case of anything they were currently working on he had to be definitely to be removed from due to that policy, so makes sense for projects started afterwards he could be reinstated.