Nitro+ Blazertz Dlc - Aino And Homura - Free At Launch

Discussion in 'Nitro+ Blasterz' started by Augen76, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

[​IMG]

Just need a date and will pre-order this asap. Cannot wait to play as Homura!

2. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/675054888984977409

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It probably won't be getting an LE or FPB, but the DLC is nice. Still can't believe XSEED released what, 11 titles this year?? This is allowed to wait a month :p

4. Augen76

Augen76 New Member

2015 and now into 2016 they have been working over time cranking out localizations. I am glad such a company exists.

5. GlennMagusHarvey

GlennMagusHarvey New Member

Does this Homura have time powers?

6. kytos

kytos New Member

Thought they were going to be included on the disc. Kind of a bummer but it doesn't matter since I will likely be getting it day 1 anyway.

7. DeathProof

DeathProof New Member

OMG this is so awesome! Wondering if the Japanese digital version has this content also available? So close to buying it now to not have to wait until January and then rebuy an localized copy when it is released in preorder. Anyone know if the PS store copy in Japan copy has this content? Not as cool as playing Mirai in the game ;) but still so awsome any time an SK related character or aspect winds up in any game (mash up outfits in DOA forced me to fall in love with that game :):))

8. PkmnChmp5

PkmnChmp5 Member

Do you have to pre-order to get them free?

9. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

No. They are free DLC for a limited time. Doesn't matter if you preorder or not.

10. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Just don't forget like I did with the Persona Arena free characters: wait till the last minute, just to find out that they went down BEFORE midnight PST :/

11. PkmnChmp5

PkmnChmp5 Member

Cool. I've got to wait on something. Between Dino Super Charge toys and the flood of games between now and April, my wallet can't take much more.