New To The Series

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by Zoel, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Zoel

Zoel New Member

I recently picked up Corpse Party Blood Drive due to the trailer I watch. It looks like the type of game I would play. But before I get into it, I'm completely new to the series. Where should I start? And if I was going to play them in chronological order, which game I should pick up? Also tell me what the system they are for.

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

You definitely need to play them with order, and the first too are already available on Vita via PSP.

The first game sets the stage for the whole franchise, and tells you the background story etc. The second game... I won't say much without giving it away, but it fills in some story that you didn't get to see in the first one. But, it does bridge the gap in the story that leads directly into Blood Drive. I haven't even played Blood Drive yet due to time, but the first two (especially the first one) is great :) Best to go in without spoilers or anything either, of course.

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

To add to what Terrozoz said, the first two games are "Corpse Party" and "Corpse Party: Book of Shadows." Both are available on PSN in North America and Europe, in the PSP games section, and -- again -- both are playable on the Vita and PSTV.

-Tom