New Senran Kagura PS4 Themes (Previews Inside!)

Discussion in 'Senran Kagura Series' started by Leafa, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Leafa

Leafa New Member

Hello everyone, this past Tuesday on the JP PSN store 2 new Senran Kagura Theme were added for the PS4. The 2 themes come with custom BG music and icons. Unfortunately the store doesn't have preview of the themes. However i bought the 2 themes and uploaded the previews for those who want to see them in action before buying them.

2. affinity4488

affinity4488 Member

thanks for sharing!!

3. Taiyz

Taiyz New Member

Ahh, if only this meant that Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit was getting a PS4 port. I'd totally buy that...Add in the new girls from Estival Versus along with Ayame \\, give it a slightly different subtitle and you've got a sweet package.

Cryrobinson likes this.
  4. Gravityrush8

Gravityrush8 New Member

those themes look cool any chance of a us release of them?

5. SumoSumai

SumoSumai New Member

I've noticed the that the US eventually gets most of the Japanese themes and avatars. I had completely given up on the Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star themes and Avatars, but they popped up on the US PS Store over 2 months later and I snatched them all up. I hope that Xseed Games continues to give us access to the Japanese themes and avatars; I love them!

6. fig2090

fig2090 New Member

I don't have a PS4, so I'm hoping that these two themes will also be available for PS Vita (PS TV)