Nayuta No Kiseki, Is There Any Chance?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Clessy, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Gunotak

Gunotak New Member

2. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Nice to see that was revived. Hopefully they see it through.

3. Clessy

Clessy Member

4. Gunotak

Gunotak New Member

Want to play it on my Vita :( .

First, need to play Brandish ( on December 2014 ? ) then Trails in the Sky SC in 2015

5. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

If the intent is to play a patched rom, I believe there are ways of playing it on Vita, but I don't want anything to do with that.

First, need to play Brandish ( on December 2015 ? ) then Trails in the Sky SC in 2017

Sometimes we have to do that so that they get angry and decide to release the games sooner just to prove the complainers wrong.

6. Clessy

Clessy Member

Lucky for me i've got such a back catolog im not to worried. But yeah Xseed is becoming working designs with there goals of meeting release dates.

7. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Hey, now! We're pretty good at hitting our announced dates most of the time. FC, SC and Corpse Party PC are really the only ones that have kind of slipped. And that's just because both FC and Corpse Party hit major programming hurdles that nobody expected (well, and because SC is SC!). It's hardly a trend.

-Tom

8. Clessy

Clessy Member

1 time, not a trend, 2 times it starting a pattern, 3rd times a trend my friend :p

9. Cqef

Cqef Member

You seem to forget Akiba's Trip and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus, which came out totally on time. And I'm not mentioning Senran Kagura: Bon Appétit, coming out sooner than expected.

10. Gunotak

Gunotak New Member

Just a simple question .

The script size is equal to Trails in the Sky's or less :p ?

11. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Looks like most of the game is translated, but still needs to be edited, images are being worked on, text-speed is going to be improved, and some other outstanding issues. Seems to be moving along nicely though, which is great.

Based on Flame's numbers for Nayuta and XSEED's rough figure for Trails, Nayuta is a bit over 1/5 as much text as FC. However, that's not the most interesting figure Flame posted...