More Sales Plz! (Cause I <3 U)

Discussion in 'I <3 XSEED' started by Terro, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Ehhh felt too whiny to stick in the hate forum, so I altered the title a bit to convey my demands :p

There were some things that went on sale this season in the digital category, but here's a few things that need to see more sales in the $10-15 range (preferably closer to $10, of course) that either haven't had a sale yet, or barely have. And I wants them :x

eShop:
    Senran Kagura Burst (only went on sale for $14.99 once)
    Unchained Blades (I think it went down to $14.99 once?)

PSN:
    Brandish: The Dark Revenant (fairly new release, but no sales yet)
    Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!-Gessen x Hebiko (the original pack had a deep sale when I picked it up, but nothing for this pack yet, if I can recall)
    Unchained Blades (I think it went down to $14.99 once?)

That's all I can think of for now, since most of the other digital stuff have had several sales (like Sumioni, Corpse Party, etc) and the physical games often cut down on price. Was hoping some of these would pop up for Black Friday sales, but looks like only Rune Factory 4 did (and I'll get that one as a physical copy... eventually...)

Just figured I'd toss this out there!

2. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Doesn't seem like they discount their digital titles too frequently so I mostly pick them up when Sony has some sort of blanket sale going on (like their recent 10% off PSN sale). To be fair though, I can only think of two publishers who discount their digital titles frequently (either temporarily for a sale or a price drop).

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yeah some of the XSEED titles that have physical copies too, have more sales than the DD-only titles. Sumioni I've seen on sale quite a few times, same with the Corpse Parties, but only maybe once a year (if that) I'll see some of the others go on sale. I was disappointed that SK Burst didn't go on sale with 2 coming out, as it was discounted once last year when Versus was coming out.

4. MrBanballow

MrBanballow New Member

http://xseedgames.com/news.php?id=249
    ... it was on sale for a few weeks leading up to SK2's release (Aug 19-Sept 14). :p
    Granted, not the $14.99 you were looking for, but $10 off is still pretty good.

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It must've been when I was on one of my summer trips and I totally missed it >_> But yeah I really should've just bit into the budget and got it last year when it was $14.99 :x Maybe again soon...

6. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Well-Known Member

Sales are much rarer for me though, being an entirely different region. :(
    Especially Nintendo platforms.

7. megamixer

megamixer New Member

They never miss a beat when it comes to big blanket PC sales but PSN stuff has been lacking the past couple of years. They were pretty good about getting their PSP stuff on sale at least once a year, guess that market dried up? Seems like they mostly focus on Vita game drops the last year or two. On one hand there's Atlus who seemingly puts their games on sale every other week, and on the other there are still PSP games going for $40 on PSN... at the very least XSeeds base prices are darn reasonable. :)

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Forgot I made this topic, but looks like someone must've read it with that Brandish sale :p

9. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

I know this thread is old, but I think ol' XSeed needs a sale for their digital-only titles to roll around. Hell they get prices low enough and I'll buy every single one. xD

10. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for Unchained Blades and the Bon Apetit pack to have a good sale :)

11. Cryrobinson

Cryrobinson Active Member

I need to compose a list of all their digital-only titles so I can keep a more focused eye on potential sales!