More Games On Steam!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jamaicandj, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Jamaicandj

Jamaicandj New Member

We need more games from you guys on steam. I'm sure you guys have reliaized steam is a good market to go for now are days. some games that i think can have a pc port to steam
    - Ys: Memories of Celceta
    - Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed
    - Wild arms 4
    - Wild arms 5
    - Wild Arms XF

2. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Akiba's Trip has already been kinda confirmed for a Steam release (who's releasing it is still unknown, AFAIK, since I don't think there's been an official announcement yet). And with the Wild Arms games, there needs to be an existing PC version. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think that exists.

3. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Our Falcom PC titles have been doing great for us, so trust me, we're well aware of the demand for more JRPG goodness on Steam and GOG (et al.), and will do our best to deliver you all as many games as we can get our greedy little mitts on. ;)

-Tom

4. FirionHope

FirionHope New Member

Sounds good.

5. Jamaicandj

Jamaicandj New Member

Thats good to hear i miss the crap load of jrpgs back in the old ps1/ps2 era long as you guys try your best i can't complain ;D

6. Jamaicandj

Jamaicandj New Member

So they can't put wild arms 4,5 and xd (the ones they own the rights to if im not mistaken) on steam unless there was a pc version to it already? ;o i thought it could get on steam reguardless if it had a pc version before or not. And Akiba trip i cannot wait for it to be on steam then XD

7. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

XSEED doesn't really have any developers in-house, they are just a localization team. They do contract someone to do the programming for their Falcom PC releases, but even then the original PC versions were already out in Japan years ago.

So they need an existing PC version to work with, or another company/studio to do the port (which would likely increase the cost quite a bit, especially when talking about more niche type games that aren't going to sell truckloads).

8. Jamaicandj

Jamaicandj New Member

Ohh i see did not know that thakn you Chaosblade77 for the extra information :D guess im going have to give up on my wild arms dream. But more falcom games being localized is still alive!