Moero Chronicle (Dungeon Crawler By Compile Hearts)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WassupDood, Mar 19, 2014.

1. WassupDood

WassupDood New Member

Hello everyone! I am here to suggest a new game to be released in North America and Europe: Moero Chronicles!

[​IMG]

Moero Chronicle is a first-person dungeon RPG developped by Compile Hearts. Here's a brief summary of the plot found on Siliconera (Link: http://www.siliconer...red-talk-girls/):

"You play as Io, the green haired guy carrying a sword on the right.

A boy troubled by swirling thoughts of worldly desires inside is scared to talk to girls because they will because he’s scared they will call him a pervert. Nowadays, the only one he can speak openly with is his childhood friend, a monster girl until indecent feelings surface. He hates himself for that.

Right then, disasters began to occur all over the world. Mankind had to stand up against an unprecedented crisis, natural disasters sprung up and monster girls suddenly became hostile to humans. Rumor has it there is a legendary monster girl trying to destroy the world.

The boy was ordered by the village elder to investigate the cause of this. He brings his trustworthy childhood monster girl friend with him and sets off on an adventure to the Monster World."

Here is a trailer:

https://www.youtube....h?v=wiSx2z19stk

I'd buy it!

Also: http://www.siliconer...sia-v-overseas/

2. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Come on XSEED, I know you guys didn't like Exstera because of the whole kissing thing but Monster series is just a game of fanservice as mostly entertainment. Perhaps depending on how well Monster Monpiece sell will convince you that this series also has a audience, or you guys can try out the game yourself. Not to mention you guys can really fight for uncensored stuff, which will please a lot of fans. Personally, I don't mind.

3. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

If anyone takes it it will probably be Idea Factory International and they will censor the hell out of it -_-

4. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Actually Tiamat:

http://www.siliconer...sia-v-overseas/

Take note that they did the exact same thing with Monster Monpiece and Sorcery Saga. Aksys picked up Sorcery Saga but no one picked up Monster Monpiece. Because of that, IFI volunteered to localize it themselves. Afterwards, the rest is history.

5. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

Yup I saw that. That's why I think it's gonna end up with IFI if anyone

6. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

vibrator sword? Enemies shaped like condoms? Lolis bending over and flashing their panties? Sounds like an XSEED game to me!

Though I will say as a dungeon crawler, the gameplay (apparent rubbing minigame aside) is more promising than Monster Monpiece. But I'm not sure anyone will be down for all the NSFW trappings unless IFI, as Tiamat mentioned, censors the heck out of it and releases it here themselves.

7. WassupDood

WassupDood New Member

I would really like it if Xseed picked that up, Demon Gaze wasn't marketed at all and they're almost sold out of limited-editions while the game comes out in April . FPRPG are more popular than before. Any idea when Tom'll show up?

8. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Best bet is that the game won't ever be released here. The only "advantage" over Mon Mon would be that it is a JRPG (dungeon crawler) instead of a card game, but they can't market the game as "it is a JRPG", and all the rest will fall in the same trap as Monster Monpiece.

9. Shizukari

Shizukari New Member

It's very possible no company wants to release this, it'll fall to IF Int, but they won't release it after the Monpiece backlash.

10. dixx

dixx New Member

Tom, since you are unhappy with what happened with Monster Monpiece, you can turn things around by getting Moero.

11. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Yeah, like I said. If you guys are willing to fight for in I censored games, then this game should be perfect for you guys to test your persuasion!

12. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

they still seem worried about Senran Kagura though >_>

13. Takao

Takao New Member

XSEED has never localized an IF game, right? Let's keep it that way. NIS America, Aksys, and IF's own western branch can take care of that.

14. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

can't say I disagree lol

15. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

It's not "us guys," it's just me. ;) Pretty sure if we got our hands on this one, it would end up getting censored, and I'd end up getting pissed and quitting or something. So I'm rather hoping we stay away from it, myself! Heheh...

-Tom

16. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

...you scare me when you use the 'q' word :(

17. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Tom's just poking fun at how committed he is to not censoring games because odds are good this one would get whacked with the censor bat.

18. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Oh I know, and there's no way XSEED would touch a game of this calibur anyhow. Senran Kagura is one thing.

19. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I have no intention of actually quitting, don't worry. But I would prefer XSEED not get into super-censor-y territory and tempt me. ;)

-Tom

20. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Sorry about going off-topic, but I don't see why someone should not quit his or her job if he or she have some irreconcilable differences with the company's philosophy about something that is really important for the employee.

I am not saying it is or will be the case, but it is a very honorable thing to do if it is the case, and I'm completely comfortable with the concept. A valuable professional will always find work somewhere else, and no money is worth someone's peace of mind.