Marvelous Europe's Version

Discussion in 'Corpse Party Series' started by Azelais, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Azelais

Azelais New Member

Regretfully, most of Europe seems to be on Christmas break but this question simply will not let me rest until folks are all back at their workplaces by tomorrow... or next year. That annoying bugger of a question... give me some early peace of mind on this beautiful, cold, ordinary Sunday, please! (Who's having Christmas leftovers?)

Does anyone happen to know if Marvelous EU made a final statement on the issue of possibly censoring the EU/AUS/lots more countries that rarely get mentioned-version of Blood Drive? The last I heard, they were trying for an uncensored, even identical (I think?) version to that published by XSEED.

But that's about the last thing I heard from them about it, really. The issue came up with two players of the EU version and it got me curious. Should XSEED's LE sell out (no, no, nooo!) before I'm finally, finally paid, I may resort to that expensive EU standard version but wouldn't want to if it fell victim to censorship.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

To the absolute best of my knowledge, the overseas versions of Corpse Party: Blood Drive should be identical content-wise to the North American version.

-Tom