Make 'Blade' card game from Trails of Cold Steel series an actual card game.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Morrow, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Morrow

Morrow New Member

I really enjoyed playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. I also ended up finding the Blade card mini-game rather fun as well. I would love to see a real life card game of it. I would buy those Blade cards in a heart beat, lol. Any chances you guys and the Devs would be able to consider making it?

2. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

If I recall a fan actually produced a small number of custom made decks and sold them on commission a few months ago. (Not on these forums) I can't find the link anymore but I remember going 'That's neat!' when I stumbled on it.

3. Morrow

Morrow New Member

Now there is a true fan. XD That sounds pretty epic indeed. I don't see why Falcom Games and XSeed wouldn't do this personally. The Witcher 3 turned their card mini game into an actual card game, and it sold fairly well. Trails is one of their most popular series (if not their most) so I'm sure it would sell just as well.

4. joakkar

joakkar Member

is this the same blade game featured on brandish: The Dark Revenant? Because if it is, I'd totally get a deck (Though realistically speaking, I doubt a niche game would warrant sales for an actual card game but it's nice to dream)