Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (Psvita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by toromuya1, Feb 3, 2016.

1. toromuya1

toromuya1 New Member

i would love to see a remake of lunar 2 eternal blue on the vita since there was a remake of lunar silver star story called lunar silver star harmony for the psp. i absolutely loved that game and its characters. :wub: just a suggestion for an idea of an older title.

2. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

XSEED can't actually make games; they just localize them. Whether or not it gets a remake is up to... whoever makes the Lunar games, which isn't something XSEED can really request of them.

3. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

GungHo owns GameArts and the rights to Lunar, Grandia, etc. XSEED was just the publisher for the NA release of Lunar on PSP.

I kind of doubt they would do a Vita remaster at this point, but GungHo has shown interest in releasing updated PC ports of GameArts classic RPGs. They already released a good Grandia II port and showed interest in doing the Lunar series as well (among other things).

4. Nyaon

Nyaon New Member

There was actually some news a while ago that suggested that a Lunar game was headed to Steam soon. I'm personally very excited about it because I've wanted to play it for a long time.

5. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

Lunar Steam port? That could be pretty interesting if there were some extra bells and whistles like the PC port of Grandia II. So long as it isn't Dragon Song. Never forget.

6. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

Please be Dragon Song X3

7. TheSlappyOne

TheSlappyOne New Member

[​IMG]

Why would you say that?

8. DustyStarr

I need the tears.

9. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

You are cruel and evil.

I want Eternal Blue just because it isn't available on any modern platforms. They will probably release Silver Star Something first though, and maybe someday possibly think about considering Eternal Blue.

10. DustyStarr

I need something to dip my cookies in. And I'm all out of milk.

But it would be nice if EB got a SSH style remake... though preferably less dumbed down. I own EBC but I really hope they at least put it on the PSN or something. SSC and AtLC too.