Luminous Arc Infinity (Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shizukari, Sep 1, 2014.

1. xeco67

xeco67 New Member

Well, I remember seeing a reply from Xseed in a facebook post saying that they still have more vita games to announce, I hope this is one of them.

2. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

I think it's still likely.

3. xeco67

xeco67 New Member

It seems they are not going to localize it , xseed replied to a comment in facebook saying they have no plans for it.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Companies always say that. It just means "we can't say anything, either way".

5. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

There is the flipside that there isn't really a developer on the other side that could implement a translation, though. I wouldn't be surprised if we never got it translated if only because the dev is dead.

6. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

Are you confusing this with Stella Glow (imageepoc) or is the developer of this game also dead?

7. Theswweet

Theswweet Active Member

...well then. I was under the impression that Luminous Arc Infinity was developed by Imageepoch - since the rest of the series was. Turns out that it was developed by a separate studio.

I guess that means there's still a decent chance this could be localized.

8. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

I don't think it will published in the west since at least as far as Marvelous games go, Marvelous USA is quick to announce that they will localize the games they localize. Since there is no word about it and the game was released almost a year ago in Japan, it looks like the ship has already sailed.

9. novurdim

novurdim New Member

Lol, not really. I, too, doubt it will be localized, but one year is nothing for something like this.

10. Kresnik

Kresnik New Member

So, since the window has closed on this now by the looks of things (more than a year since Japanese release), can we get an unofficial word on what happened with it or something, Tom? ;)

I swear I read somewhere that the team had no-one familiar with the series so weren't interested, but still. I thought they would've been all over this after Lord of Magna.

11. Painmaster212

Painmaster212 New Member

I'd like to know as well. Love the first 2 games on the DS and was disappointed that we never got the 3rd one but had some hopes for this one. Still do as it's only been around a year since it released in Japan.

12. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

I am almost certain XSEED won't localize it, or any Vita-only game. However, there is still hope since other companies are picking up Marvelous games XSEED won't localize. I don't think Luminous Arc is a game companies are looking for given the history of the series in the west, but who knows?

13. Aurizen

Aurizen New Member

I'm still hoping this will happen. It has to its never too late! I'd be fine if this is their only game they Localize to the vita.