Lord Of Apocalypse(Ps Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tesla79, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Tesla79

Tesla79 New Member

Hello there

I've only recently registered but i have a sugestion for a game you guys could try to pick up and release in the US and Europe: Lord of Apocalypse for the Ps Vita.

I know the first one, Lord of Arcana, didn't do so well worldwide, but this one is so diferent that I think that anyone who is a fan of monster hunter like games deserves a chance to play it in english. I would only ask for the text ingame to be translanted not the audio because i know it would be more expensive to do that.

Since the only monster hunting game you guys have is ragnarok odyssey ace, i think this one would be very cool to add to your list of releases.

Thanks in advance if someone reads this post.

2. asdronin

asdronin New Member

Sounds like a cool game to be localized I think, Lord of Arcana was good for me but maybe not everybody think the same, anyway as you said Ragnarok Oddisey Ace is the only one in the catalog so I think they might be considering this one, I hope they do, thanks for mentioning about this =)

3. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

It's a Square-Enix game, and I don't see much of a chance of them letting someone else localize it.

4. Tesla79

Tesla79 New Member

You never know it. If they have the game just standing there "collecting dust on a shelf" lol they might be ok with somebody else picking this up for a western release. Like i said just the ingame text would be enough for me. Its such a vast improvement over Lord of Arcana.

5. Tesla79

Tesla79 New Member

And since where on the subject monster hunting games what do you guys think about Frontier Gate Boost +? From what i heard and seen i think it would also be a cool game Xseed could pick up.

6. UltraKyu

UltraKyu Active Member

Xseed has already said that Trails SC is their last PSP game.