London Detective Mysteria announced for Vita and Windows PC

Discussion in 'London Detective Mysteria' started by PasokonDeacon, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

We're rapidly running out of Fall 2018 and still no word, huh? Maybe it's been pushed back a bit. (Boo hoo...)

2. Omage_X

Omage_X Active Member

3. Cqef

Cqef Member

There's still a month left, though. And XSeed's digital official release date announcements can come as late as 2 weeks before the release itself.

4. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

So it's to be released on December 18th, huh? (I couldn't find their source, but Xseed retweeted this, which made me believe it.) I know the date is right on the video...I guess then the release date source is Xseed's YouTube?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 6:39 PM
  5. Fuepepe

Fuepepe Active Member

I'm on the fence. I can't decide if I want to wait for the PC release or just buy it on Vita and undust the system. I was planning to get it on PC before the delay...

6. Kikki

Kikki Active Member

I was always planning to get it for Vita, so I'm okay on that matter at least. I like small handheld otoges since I often like to play them at night while lying in bed, like with a book. I do wonder just how much longer it'll take for the PC version, though.