Localization Scares

Discussion in 'Mostly Harmless (Serious Discussion)' started by Dancougar, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

I try to avoid EBgames if at all possible even though they have never done anything to me that I hear other people complain about like place used games in new game boxes and whatnot. Simply because I feel like as a company that pretty much dominates the game retail market, they don't do anything to deserve that position. They aren't willing to push the boundries of gamer/player/consumer minds, they have absolutely ridiculous trade in credit and resale prices.. like you give them a brand new game and you get like 10 bucks credit, and then they try to resell it for like 55 bucks. wut. I know a guy who owned a game retail store that is now out of business claiming (and I have no reason to doubt him) that they even had people clogging up his phone lines until he had them blocked.

I prefer getting my games from places like amazon ( who at least is trying to serve customers better with stuff like delivery drones), or london drugs (they never give me a hard time if I have to return a product for some reason, so they earned my respect... that and people don't think to goto a DRUG STORE to buy games, which they have, and in turn, sometimes have some pretty rare titles for cheap since they don't sell since nobody goes there).

Just curious though, does amazon let you get that doa extreme 3 game too? or is that just play asia. Because there's some other asian game that's actually in english game that's pretty ecchi that amazon DOES let you buy. I forget the name. it's some psvita dungeon crawler game. I THINK it's like some dungeon crawler spinoff of monster monpiece? man what was the name.

2. yunantidus

yunantidus New Member

Moe Chronicles? (Maybe this.)
    Dungeon Travelers 2 (notEcchi4me)?

3. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Active Member

Not dungeon travelers 2 (great game though btw), but yeah, moeero chronicles, thanks!

yunantidus likes this.