List Of Upcoming Localization Releases

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by Terro, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Everything is saved and archived, but going forward, for all the latest localized news (and so we can chat about it on here), please check out the new site HERE.

2. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

MercurySteam (Castlevania LOS2) is European and not part of Konami. I know you counted Retro (not sure I would) but they are at least part of a Japanese company.

Dark Souls II is also on PC from day one.

DK is February, confirmed. I thought it was the 20-something but apparently there wasn't a specific date.

3. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Changes made! I guess I still think of Castlevania as somewhat Japanese related, but LoS is kind of a different case...
    I know there's a bunch of EU dates listed for the above, but I'll do that later. I should really catch up on homework since forums are sucking my life already :p

4. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Speaking of PC games you didn't list the Trails games for PC (and SC for PSP) either! Both are ??? though (FC is probably December though).

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Done and done! I actually forgot about that announcement :p

6. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Why isn't Senran Kagura Burst on that list? D:

7. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Cause I asked for help in the OP since I can't remember everything :p Added!

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Added Yumi's Odd Odyssey to the OP. I still need to add EU dates but I keep forgetting/not getting time :/

9. Charlie

Charlie New Member

Why not? Those Wii Fit games are some of the most fun I've had on Wii. Between the original and Wii Fit Plus, they're probably the most played games on my Wii. Okay, partly because my mom spent hours on it every day for close to a year, but they're still quite involving.

I can't comment on Wii Party, but I'm sure there are Mario Party fans here. Mario Party: Island Tour should be out in November 22nd. Speaking of November, I think Knack is a SCEJ game as well as a PS4 launch title. Then there's also Crimson Dragon at the Xbone launch. I was so disappointed when they moved that game from 360 to Xbone. The Saint Seiya game is also coming in November.

Oh and Gran Turismo 6 for December.

10. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I'm focusing on more niche titles, like JRPGs and fighters, but expanding only slightly with things like Nintendo platformers, as mentioned on the list. So those casual Wii titles are a no-go. Gran Turismo is Japanese, but not the sort of game I'm listing. Knack, doesn't quite fit in either. Mario Party and Crimson Dragon I did forget about and will add, though.

11. Voliko

Voliko New Member

This is a pretty handy list to have. Maybe you should add Steins;Gate? I think it's DD along with a physical CE in early 2014

12. TiamatNM

TiamatNM New Member

with JAST USA as the publisher it would be shocking for them to get Steins;Gate out so fast

anyway, Guided Fate Paradox next week!! will certainly not have beaten Baal in Disgaea D2 by then :p

13. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

Just one more day (Japan Time) until Re;Birth 1 comes out. I REALLY want to know how different the story is compare to the original PS3 version.

14. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Totally forgot Steins! I even have it preordered :p I won't be noting any H VNs though :p

15. akito666

akito666 New Member

I saw Steins Gate for the PSV, Japanese game in HK this past May. It was around 500 HKD and I didn't buy it.

16. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Added the Zelda 3DS to the list, since I had next gen consoles listed, anyways :p

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Added the date of Soulcalibur II HD Online to the list.

18. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I know Guilty Gear Xrd will be coming to PS3 and PS4, but I don't know how far apart they'll be from the arcade release. Or when they'll make it out west, although I'm pretty sure it will happen.

Its interesting that neither Blazblue or Guilty Gear are scheduled for Xbone/360 though. I guess even western sales weren't enough to make a multiplat worth the effort.

19. LeonTekashi

LeonTekashi New Member

It goes to show you that 360 is mainly used for FPS games, which is sad to be honest. =l

20. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I don't know. It had its fair share of fighting game fans, or so I thought. You shoulda seen people flippin' their poop because Arcana Heart 3 wasn't getting a 360 release here.