Limited Edition Is Great! Xseed, I Love You!

Discussion in 'KILLER IS DEAD' started by akito666, Dec 19, 2013.

1. akito666

akito666 New Member

I just got a sealed copy of Killer Is Dead Limited Edition for $30 at Gamestop. It comes with the Smooth Operator Pack DLC which includes 4 items: Gigolo glasses, bikini outfits for two ladies, episode 51 and a gigolo mission. All that for 1876kb. The package also comes with a hard cover artbook and a soundtrack CD in a slim dvd case. Awesome, just awesome!

How many people have bought the Limited Edition here?

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Oh good, some life brought to this forum :p

Anyways, I picked it up on a whim off Amazon and yeah as a first print run, it's a great little LE! I really enjoyed the soft boiled egg recipe :p Not sure how it even relates to the game but I LOVE them in ramen and want to make them at home :p
    But anyways yeah it's just... really nice :)

3. akito666

akito666 New Member

Today, I saw the Limited Edition at a different game store for $15. Ouch, I lost $15 just like that.. I even though thought I got a good deal 10 days ago. Funny thing is that I have yet to play the game but I had already unwrapped the package and downloaded all the free DLCs. If I told my parents about it, I am going to get yelled at for being foolish and so, I kept quiet about it. Damn!