Late To The Apocalypse!

Discussion in 'Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon' started by Kintoki, Nov 16, 2013.

1. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

This game is just beautiful. The sky..the sky... :3

2. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I really like all of the signs and drawings everywhere.

3. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Sai, the big boobed ghost, has invited herself to join your party. Congratulations on attracting all the weirdos left in the post apocalyptic world, Seto!

4. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

5. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I always thought it was weird with the way that Sai's legs floated... Just really rubbery-looking!

BTW check out some crazy-good cosplay I just found:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/335/9/f/fragile_dreams_by_narga_lifestream-d38aoa2.jpg

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/286/2/f/fragile_dreams___crow_by_kashinorei-d4cptg2.jpg

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/146/2/8/fragile_dreams_cosplay_by_tobi_theuke-d3h9ogd.jpg

Sooooo spot on!!

6. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

Amazing Crow :3

7. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

The design of Crow's outfit reminds me of Raido Kuzunoha and Naoto Shirogane.

I think it must be that hat.

8. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Geez, hotel ghost sure is needy. Bring me a star she says! Not good enough! Bring me the moon!

Edit: I also feel the need to mention the memory item: cartridge. That cracked me up with the guy lamenting about naming his character AAA and pronouncing it "Ahhhh"

9. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Soo, how bout dat evil tree in the hotel restaurant? XD
    Went in the first time with just a golf club...and welp...yea! Went back with the bow and handed him his twigs on a silver platter! Lesson of the day: Trees are evil and environmentalism is for nerds!

Followed by a feels session with uhh "not ghost" Chiyo? I guess it was sorta like an outta body experience kinda thing since the old lady wasn't dead yet.

Then we followed a cat into the world's longest tunnel, followed by getting beat on by ghost owls and a meanie security robot. And what world's longest tunnel is complete without the world's longest ladder?

Also, I think Sai totally has the hots for me! : o

10. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

That tunnel.. yes I remember and hated that thing. It was like in real time :(

11. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

I had a total Snake Eater moment there, if you know what I mean.

Totally missed this topic, but I am glad I am not the only one going through this game so late! :3 It's really a good game. Like Bleu said, they sky...

12. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Oh you just started it too? Guess I was thinking of Ammy who played it a few months ago.

13. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

No, Dusty already beat it. Its in her list after all.

Edit: Also, I was wondering when you'd show up, Dusty, since I saw that in your list, lol.

14. Cqef

Cqef Member

I think it was at this exact moment when I stopped fighting back for the entire rest of the game. Too many owls to fight at the same time, I just ran. And dodging security robot too (damn them, they're just unbreakable...).

Also, it's at this point when it really turns into a nakige. I really didn't see that coming myself. Be prepared, keep tissues at arms length.

15. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

If I survive this weird shaft that is, with the fireball lobbing mutant ghost guys...

My only real complaint about the game right now, is I wish they'd at least have given you some sort of durability meter for your weapons, cause having one break on you in the middle of exploring and having to go all the way back to the fire is a pain in the butt.

Edit: Also, I didn't even know "nakige" was a thing, lol. At first I thought you said nukige....I mean, yeah Sai kinda has this tsundere thing goin' on and all, but whoa! XD

16. Cqef

Cqef Member

There's no durability meter because weapons break totally randomly, so it would be useless haha :D
    Heck, once I found a katana, and it broke at its very first hit! XD

Wow, I'd looooove to see that ^^
    "I-it's not like I don't want you to do me, but my actual state may be a problem, don't you think you idiot!? Seto no bakabakabaka!!1111"

17. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Yeah, I broke my regular golf club, switched to a new one, and it broke after one enemy...lol.

Anyways, Seto has that blue stone thingie, which I figure is what allows him to damage ghosts with weapons....so well...ya know...

Also, still trying to figure out what all that writing stuff is on Sai's body. It looks like surgical umm...stuff, but yeah.

18. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Dear god, the tunnel... and whatever was at the end of said tunnel. The tunnel was too freaking long, and whatever was after the tunnel (was it like a dam or something? I can't remember) was too big. In the case of the latter, though, it's not that I hate open areas, it's just that the rest of the game wasn't really that, from what I remember, and then, BAM! Area with lots to explore.

19. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

Oh the Dam is near the end of the game, right? Where you see...no not telling! Y_Y

20. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

They explain what that's about later on.