Late To The Apocalypse!

Discussion in 'Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon' started by Kintoki, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I'm finally starting this game after getting my nunchuck yesterday. I know most people didn't care for Tri-Crescendo's other game, Eternal Sonata, but I loved it for some reason, and I'm really looking forward to playing this.

I just found the key in the subway (after my first game over of course...). Can whatever attacked me in the bathroom even be killed? Cause it destroyed me in 2 hits.

Also, that mentioned, I love the way they use the wiimote speaker for sounds like the cats and ghosts, but man did that thing in the bathroom shock me, haha. I didn't even get to see what it was.

One final thought for now.......a Corpse Party game using this style of play...would be so freaking cool. You wouldn't have weapons of course. And the memory item thingies you find would be from deceased students.

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Oh good you sparked some life into this forum^^

Anyways, the controls were mehhh but just the overall game experience was great! The OST makes the game! I listened to the OST many times before I played the game and it's one of my favorite game soundtracks to this day. Haunting, and calming, all in one. The best feature of the game is the kitties, of course^^ I think it's actually pretty accurate that after such an event would happen, that kitties would be the best ones to survive. No roads to try and cross, plenty of mice and birds to hunt... I still think of them as the perfect predators.

3. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I remember the bathroom in the subway, but I don't remember a creature being there...

5. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

There are 2 bathrooms. The first is the one where you get the bamboo sword, and the second one has the key to the shutter doors. When you go in the second one and point your flashlight you hear the ghost noises, but can't see anything, if you go too slow or stop to look around by where the sinks are, you get swiped at out of nowhere.

You can run past to the stall where the key is....but thats leaving me upset that I couldn't smack the ghost.

6. Cqef

Cqef Member

Oh yeah, those ghosty arms coming out of the mirrors hahaha :D
    I totally freaked out the first time I got in the restroom.

7. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Lol, this game...it keeps figuring out new ways to freak me out, haha!

8. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

It's the haunting music, isn't it? :p

9. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

If by that you mean the "something bad is waiting up ahead" music, then sure, lol.

10. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Also, Seto's interactions with PF are generally hilarious...but can tend towards the slightly...disturbing at times.

PF explains that Seto can smash boxes.

Seto smashes box and finds key. Is convinced that PF knew there was a key there.

PF: Umm...yeah..sure! I totally knew that!

Hahahaha

11. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yeah that "dunnn dunnn dunnnnn DUNNNNNNNNNN....." Tune :p

...later on you can stop getting scared and get your tissue box ready. Well, there's lots of feels, but in the sad way...

12. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Dogs! Dogs everywhere! Why can't I get a dog toy? lol

13. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Good lord.......this game.....I just....

[​IMG]

14. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Yeahhh... That's why I warned you to grab your tissue box :(

15. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Birds and giant dogs everywhere! Get me outta this theme park! : (

16. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I....Crow...you're so bold! *blush*

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I hated the "find Crow" game in the playground area :/ Took me soooo many times to sneak up on him from that one ride.

18. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Then when its all said and done, he's like, "Yeah, bro, we're friends now!"

And I'm like....the f**k we are! You just lead me on a chase through areas filled with evil birds, giant dogs, all kinds of ghosts, made me chase you up a dilapidated roller coaster, dropped me down a hole, and sicked a giant mask monster on me! And then out of nowhere you steal my first kiss.

Hahaha.......good times!

19. conurebleu

conurebleu New Member

Love Crow!! I usually like those birds, so having a character based on one was pretty fascinating :)

20. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I finally found my way out of that darn theme park, and now I'm exploring the hotel...there's way too many mystery items in here...lol