Kintoki's Journey Through The Tower! (Warning: Spoilers Inside)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Tower' started by Kintoki, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

I'm gonna try doing what I did with Fragile Dreams, and leaving little posts about my experiences in the game and thoughts on it.

So far I've cleared the first 2 towers, and I'm having fun, especially after getting used to the controls. It took a bit of time for that. I'm still not sure I get them 100%, but we'll see!

I've been trying to be cautious and keep an eye on the guage, so Elena doesn't go beast mode on me, hehe.

I'm enjoying all the documents you can find, and the little extra stuff you can make and give as gifts to Elena too. Just gave her a rainbow bracelet and she seemed pretty excited about that...I guess!

That's probably it for today, seeing as it looks like my Wiimote batteries died, but we'll see if I can get some more in tomorrow.

2. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

3. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

There gonna be any spoilers like in the Fragile Dreams thread (not sure how spoilery one can get with Pandora's Tower, as I don't know how plot-heavy it is)?

4. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

See thread title.

5. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

...I'm just going to hope that wasn't there the whole time, else I need to pay more attention.

...Although I don't think there was a spoiler warning for the Fragile Dreams thread.

6. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Yeah...I didn't think about it at the time, since I figured it was so old that anyone interested would have already played it, but I learned my lesson and added it to this thread's title.

7. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

All these bosses, they're such pains in the ass...lol.

Cleared the water tower, now just putzing around in previous towers for ingredients to refill my medical needs.

Also, it was really close with Elena that time...she was hiding in the basement in a trail of purple monster ooze...gross!

8. Kintoki

Kintoki New Member

Dangit, Elena! Quit breaking that bracelet! You're high maintenance!