Is it possible to change the color of links in posts?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ammy175, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Overall, the forum seems better now with the switch over. Useful little things like being able to highlight a specific part of a post to quote only that part of it, being able to delete posts, being able to use Japanese/other special characters, and, upon making this thread, it looks like that thread titles are no longer have forced capitalization at the beginning, and you can make polls now.

The biggest downside I've encountered so far, though, is that (unless I'm missing something) the color of a link in a post is the same color as the default text color, black. So if I were to just randomly insert a link in this post, it'd be kind of hard to tell, and this could be a bit of an annoyance.

I mean, one could always just make text that links to somewhere a different color manually, but to have it automatically be a different color would be nice, if that's at all possible.

Edit: I forgot until now, but signatures suffer from the same thing.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Yuri and MainCharacter like this.
  2. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Looks easy enough.

[​IMG]

For pure simplicity they could be underlined, but a different color would probably be better. XSEED's red might work? That's kind of intense though. The forum's second dark red doesn't look bad. #B30000

Regarding color changes, changing the "primaryLighter" color to something closer to white would also make the gray text links in the menu more readable.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016