I Got Killer Is Dead Le For 360 But Artbook Is Damaged

Discussion in 'KILLER IS DEAD' started by travistouchdown01, Dec 29, 2014.

1. travistouchdown01

travistouchdown01 New Member

I got killer is dead limited edition that come with the game, music disc and artbook. The artbook was damaged when i got it the. A chunk of pages are hanging on by the bottom binding. Please help Xseed or Marvelous. I can't even view all the art work cause if i open the book the pages will fall out.

2. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

I can't guarantee anything, but if you take some photos of the damage (preferably in jpg format to keep the file sizes low) and email them to support@xseedgames.com along with an explanation of the problem (basically, exactly what you posted here), the right person to figure out what we can do to help you will review the matter and get back to you (though as he's off for the holidays right now, it may not be for another week or so, unfortunately!).

Sorry for the disappointing unboxing!

-Tom

3. travistouchdown01

travistouchdown01 New Member

I will send the photos to them. If they can't help me i'll just return it to the store. I thought contacting the xseed directly that they would certainly replace the book. They can have this one back. I just want a book that isn't falling apart. I can't look at it without a chunk of pages falling out. This kinda kills the excitement of buying a collectors or limited edition. Basically i have a game and a soundtrack.

4. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

^ You do have to understand that XSEED is willing to help, but the forum is not their direct customer service for defective items. Mass producing thousands of items can sometimes have a lemon, as nothing is perfect. It's not as if XSEED has done this on purpose, and are reaching out to help you.

5. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I'm just a translator/editor. I have no means of replacing your defective book. But if you email support@xseedgames.com, you'll be reaching someone who (potentially) does.

Again, sorry for the trouble, and for any delay in responding to your request! (Though I think Ken is checking support emails even during the holiday break, so you should be covered.)

-Tom