How are the motion controls?

Discussion in 'Gal Metal' started by DustyStarr, May 23, 2018.

1. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

This game looks fun and silly, and a drumming game instantly makes me think of the fun I have had with Donkey Konga or something, but I am wondering how are the motion controls? Does anyone know how precise they are (or how precise they need to be), and how fun they are? Thanks yo.

2. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

From what I've seen, it works pretty good, but there seems to be a pretty steep learning curve. You can find videos of Tak Fuji demoing it on Youtube, and he does some crazy stuff with it.

3. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Also, good timing on this announcement, as I just noticed it on the eshop last month and was considering getting it since we're no longer region locked.

4. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Two interviews I saw. Of course it's Easy Allies and GameXplain

5. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Can't imagine how much fun it must have been to have Tak Fujii at your booth.

6. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

Oh, it was a blast. However, I was stationed at the Freedom Planet booth RIGHT NEXT to Gal Metal, and Fujii-san kept telling us to TURN UP THE VOLUME, so... yeah... my ears are still ringing, I think. ;)

-Tom

7. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

I guess you're just not "metal" enough. :p

Wyrdwad likes this.
  8. Gintoki

Gintoki Active Member

Simple solution that I brain farted on. There's a demo available for it on the Japanese e-shop.

I don't know if we'll get a version of the demo here, or whether Tom can even say anything either way about that right now, but it's there if you're curious.

9. Wyrdwad

Wyrdwad Administrator Staff Member

I don't think we even know for me to say just yet, sadly! So yeah, I can't say crap right now, on multiple levels. Sorry! ;)

-Tom