Girls And Panzer (Vita)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bigstew00, Jun 6, 2014.

1. bigstew00

bigstew00 New Member

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/02/girls-und-panzer-will-master-tankery-fires-new-video/

Who doesn't like girls and a fun tank game, excited about this, I vote for this game also as a future project, but being Bandai doesn't look good, woud have to be retail. speaking of which, was happy to see my to love ru copy came with a fold out insert with controls and small details, I hope this stays the trend, hate getting vita games with no instruction of at least controls, feel like I am buying on the same cheapness as any adv or sentai product, its just says compays don't care about you.

2. MasterNemesis

MasterNemesis New Member

It's like a "World of Tanks" or "Tank Domination" Game but in a Anime Style and not so professional.
    But it would be still good after all and the story might be interesting also.

Here is some Gameplay (Same as in the Link)

3. h2foxo

h2foxo New Member

This looks pretty good, i would buy it.

4. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Bamco...

The gameplay style reminds me of PC tank battle games from late 90s, and those were a lot of fun. Also, it doesn't look very fanservicey, just anime game with girls.

5. MasterNemesis

MasterNemesis New Member

Yeah that's what I thought, too. And for those who can understand it will the story be interesting also.

6. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

I would definitely buy this game if it were released here. I've watched a few gameplay videos of it and it looks like fun.

7. MasterNemesis

MasterNemesis New Member

Yeah I would buy it, too.
    The anime is also quite nice.

8. commodorewheeler

This game reviewed horribly on Famitsu (6/6/6/5=23). One of the lowest scores I've seen from them in a long time. I generally take Famitsu's reviews with a grain of salt, but it's certainly not an encouraging sign.

9. commodorewheeler

Tilinelson and I will have to turn our attention to Bullet Girls now.

10. MasterNemesis

MasterNemesis New Member

OK that's really horrible :/

11. tilinelson2

Why, the girls are not there? Was it just fake advertising? If the girls are there, there is still hope. The quality of a game is measured by the number of waifus it has.

12. commodorewheeler

You did say yourself earlier that there wasn't enough fan service in this game anyway, LOL.

13. tilinelson2

But a real gamer is not concerned about the focus on fanservice as long as the game has plenty of pretty women to increase his virtual harem. Wherever you are, it is always better with pretty girls around you.

14. ceruleanstars

ceruleanstars New Member

I thought Reah was your waifu for life. Are you considering abandoning her now? :eek:

15. tilinelson2

No, I never abandon any of my waifus. Reah will always be my waifu. It is just that waifu culture is too connected with harems...

16. commodorewheeler

That is definitely true.
    I am sure that tilinelson with have a harem of waifus when all is said and done.

17. bigstew00

bigstew00 New Member

since they are getting away from heavy fanservice games, this would be right up their agenda