Get The Rights To Shadow Hearts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by reaganyouth82, Jul 21, 2014.

1. reaganyouth82

reaganyouth82 New Member

I think you guys should make magic happen and get the Shadow Hearts license. I would love to play through those again. I know it's a pipe dream, but I needed to say it.

2. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

I don't know what you mean by "get the rights to it". So they can be PS2 Classic titles on PS3/Vita?

3. Amaterasu175

Amaterasu175 New Member

Unless there's a somewhat recent title, that's all it can be.

4. Ryos

Ryos Active Member

If Aruze had any interest in doing anything with the Shadow Heart franchise, it would have done so by now. I doubt they're open for porting to the digital line either, and it's not like the titles sold well enough for that to be an attractive option either.

Much though I wish the series were alive and well, it's dead. Deader than a corpse set on fire dead.

5. HoursLeft

HoursLeft New Member

I know it's a long shot, but I would love to see more Shadow Hearts games. (Or even just some ports of the first four at first.)

It's such an amazing series.

6. tilinelson2

tilinelson2 Active Member

Shadow Hearts is a good series, but it wouldn't be worthy to acquire the rights just to release the old games as PS2 classics.

As the series is probably dead with the ongoing extinction of mid-tier games, I don't think anyone will bother to pick up the rights from the defunct Midway.