General Gaming News Topic

Discussion in 'General Video Games Discussion' started by Ammy175, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

Thing you have to remember is whether or not theres DLC for it, in which case you'd need an account for that region. The original Gravity Rush had DLC, and it wouldn't surprise me if they left the same content as DLC in the remaster. Cuz... more money that way.

2. Chaosblade77

Chaosblade77 Well-Known Member

Wasn't that just costumes? Couldn't care less about that stuff, and I doubt they will add any substantial gameplay DLC to the first game at this point. More likely any effort would be put into the sequel.

3. amethystemma

amethystemma New Member

it looked like tomodachi life which i loved so i'll download it

4. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

It's easy to make an account for whatever region you want on PSN, though. I have accounts in 5 different regions myself, to cover anything I can't get here in NA.

Even getting PSN cards for whatever region you want is easy nowadays. Not super cost effective outside of your home region, but still easy.

5. Akeashar

Akeashar Active Member

There were missions that went with the costumes.

PS3 I do the account tag, even with the PSP. I pretty much did all that just to get Dreamy Theatre for the original Project Diva. Haven't set it up for PS4 yet, and with all the hurdles involved with account swapping on the Vita I'm just not going to bother with the handheld. Unfortunately, a lot of the companies that I do follow and release Vita games are also some of the worst DLC addicts. C'est la vie.

Its less the easy of the PSN cards and the cost, since most of the sites that do reselling tend to jack their prices up far past what the exchange rate would be. Ah well.

6. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Well-Known Member

Account swapping is just as easy with PS4 as with PS3. Possibly even easier, it definitely feels smoother to me.

Vita is a pain in account swapping, I forgot about that. I actually ended up buying a second Vita for my JP account.

7. DustyStarr

DustyStarr Well-Known Member

So FNAF will now be an RPG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsaXgePC2No

8. Ammy175

Ammy175 Well-Known Member

Remember when I mentioned the series was being milked? Is that statement more valid now?

9. DustyStarr

Can you really blame him though? But it is very valid when 4 was the FINAL CHAPTER. Game isn't canon so I gues it is his right to use his creations as he sees fit, but eh.

10. Chaosblade77

So when is the MMO spin-off coming out?

11. Chelli

Chelli Active Member

Apparently you get pizza for pre-ordering Xenoblade Chronicles X at Best Buy.

http://www.destructoid.com/xenoblade-chronicles-x-s-best-buy-pre-order-bonus-is-pizza--318688.phtml

12. Chaosblade77

I already preordered it there because of GCU, can't complain about getting free pizza too.

Not sure how I'm supposed to get it if I already preordered. Oh, I guess by "complete your purchase" it means when the game ships, not when you order.

13. kopykatx

kopykatx Active Member

So SNK Playmore is pulling a reverse Konami, and getting out of the pachinko business, and focusing on videogames and mobile games.

14. DustyStarr

SNK... what games did they make again?

15. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

SNk made the NeoGeo so like Samurai Shodown, Metal Slug, and King of Fighters.

16. DustyStarr

New Metal Slug? I'm down. X3

17. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

Well they did already go mobile with it :p I HOPE YOU LIKE MORE MOBILE!! Then again, they are showing off KoF XIV at PSX with no publishers named, but I doubt they are doing it themselves.

18. kopykatx

kopykatx Active Member

Atlus published KoF XIII. SNK themselves published most of their PS2 titles(Ignition handled a couple). XSEED handled SamSho Sen.

If they are serious about re-focusing on games, I wouldn't be surprised if they did it themselves again.

19. Terro

Terro Well-Known Member

And Ignition had XII. That seems to be when they went away was during last gen, cause they made a ton of anthologies (a few I have) for PS2 and even Wii. The Samurai Shodown Anthology and King of Fighters Orochi Collection were their last too, I believe. I sure wish this gen had more collections like that. We have the Rare Collection at least, but more of the time they go a la carte for more monies.

Would be neat if they did come back though! Fill the Konami void. Lol Konami thinks they are starting the new MGS... Good one guys. Is Kojima back from vacation yet??

20. kopykatx

kopykatx Active Member

I had really wanted them to bring the Last Blade collection over (for PS2). It, Garou and KOF '99 were the titles that were missing on NA PS2.

I mean, they brought over World Heroes of all things, but couldn't be bothered to bring over some of their biggest fighters.